Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Bristol City Match Report now on www.dh6.co.uk

Whoops, looks like the ball hit Crofts for the first goal not Wes, oh well. We were near the front and the view wasn''t great. After today, I''ve some sympathy with the sports writers as they try and make notes and watch the game at the same time.

It was another good away day out in Bristol and an easy a win as it was last year against Bristol Rovers. We bumped into Holty, Ward and Olly at Bristol Temple Meads station waiting for the train on the way back home. We got a picture with them in the bar on the station platform and had a chat with Olly, a good guy. Ward is huge, absolutely massive, I wouldn''t like to play centre forward against him.

Bristol City''s best player was Albert Adomah who may or may not have been linked with us last season or it may have been just press speculation. He looked a fast and tricky player. Ex Ipswich player John Stead was anonymous and it was a shame to see him go off as he was so bad, he wouldn''t have scored if the game was still going on now.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

Whoops, looks like the ball hit Crofts for the first goal not Wes, oh well. We were near the front and the view wasn''t great. After today, I''ve some sympathy with the sports writers as they try and make notes and watch the game at the same time.

[/quote]

You wern''t the only one to make that mistake, the early reports on t''internet said the same.

A good report time. It doesn''t surprise me that Bristol are where they are. They look to have some good players but virtually all their attacks in the first half came down the right. This meant t hat we could bring players over to help out Steve Smith whey they doubled up on him. Even Wes came to the left back spot a couple of time to help out.

I was pleased for Jackson. The 2nd half suited his game perfectly, we were constantly breaking on the counter and he was able to use his pace to great effect.

A good performance by the whole team and a well deserved victory.

Davo

[quote user="Davo"]A good report time. It doesn''t surprise me that Bristol are where they are. They look to have some good players but virtually all their attacks in the first half came down the right. This meant t hat we could bring players over to help out Steve Smith whey they doubled up on him. Even Wes came to the left back spot a couple of time to help out. I was pleased for Jackson. The 2nd half suited his game perfectly, we were constantly breaking on the counter and he was able to use his pace to great effect. A good performance by the whole team and a well deserved victory. Davo[/quote]

I made notes during the game and lost count of the number of times that Bristol City attacked down the right. They did eventually get something going down the left hand side but it was only once or twice. And then they subbed off the left back at half time!

Hi Essex, hoping to do it in break between games,but so busy with dh6 Trust Dinner coming up on Saturday,will try and get it recorded next week and get it up, some great Questions already

[quote user="hucksdh6.co.uk"]Hi Essex, hoping to do it in break between games,but so busy with dh6 Trust Dinner coming up on Saturday,will try and get it recorded next week and get it up, some great Questions already[/quote]

Hope Saturday night goes well for you and that you make loads of money for your trust.