Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

Yesterday

Went to yesterdays game and what a game it was!Shut them bloody fans up..small town in wales [;)]

On way home i thought  it was really good that the norwich team bus stopped at the services with all the norwich fans..spoke to most of them except chris martin who ignored everyone?Brill day out!OTBC!

[quote user="Bowgy"]

On way home i thought  it was really good that the norwich team bus stopped at the services with all the norwich fans..spoke to most of them except chris martin who ignored everyone?

[/quote]Haha really? [:$]I pray he doesn''t go on a massive sulk cause he has been dropped.

He was probably sulking, because he probably thinks he is the best player ever, so has no idea why he has been dropped....

[quote user="Bowgy"]Went to yesterdays game and what a game it was!Shut them bloody fans up..small town in wales [;)]

On way home i thought  it was really good that the norwich team bus stopped at the services with all the norwich fans..spoke to most of them except chris martin who ignored everyone?Brill day out!OTBC![/quote]

I think that is a really nice little story. Players and fans all getting together. Sorry about Martin but perhaps he was not feeling too good.

[quote user="Bowgy"]Went to yesterdays game and what a game it was!Shut them bloody fans up..small town in wales [;)]

On way home i thought  it was really good that the norwich team bus stopped at the services with all the norwich fans..spoke to most of them except chris martin who ignored everyone?Brill day out!OTBC![/quote]

errr  sorry  to  tell you mate  but its  not  in  wales its  in the west country

[quote user="canarycol"][quote user="Bowgy"]Went to yesterdays game and what a game it was!Shut them bloody fans up..small town in wales [;)]

errr  sorry  to  tell you mate  but its  not  in  wales its  in the west country [/quote]errr sorry to tell you mate but thats the whole point of the chant

[quote user="Roy"][quote user="canarycol"][quote user="Bowgy"]Went to yesterdays game and what a game it was!Shut them bloody fans up..small town in wales [;)]

errr  sorry  to  tell you mate  but its  not  in  wales its  in the west country [/quote]Roflcakeserrr sorry to tell you mate but thats the whole point of the chant[/quote]

[quote user="Roy"][quote user="canarycol"][quote user="Bowgy"]Went to yesterdays game and what a game it was!Shut them bloody fans up..small town in wales [;)]

errr  sorry  to  tell you mate  but its  not  in  wales its  in the west country [/quote]errr sorry to tell you mate but thats the whole point of the chant[/quote]I literally laughed out loud.  Especially as the away fans singing this song would have travelled to Bristol and would know exactly where they were.  D''oh.

errr  sorry  to  tell you mate  but its  not  in  wales its  in the west country [/quote]errr sorry to tell you mate but thats the whole point of the chant[/quote]Lol! Some people are so stupid..

So there is a chant that says a CITY in AVON ENGLAND that is several miles away from WALES with a BIG RIVER, called the Severn between them, is the smallest TOWN in Wales.

I bet they get really upset at that or do they just think that Norwich is in Suffolk which would explain a lot!!

[quote user="The Butler"]

So there is a chant that says a CITY in AVON ENGLAND that is several miles away from WALES with a BIG RIVER, called the Severn between them, is the smallest TOWN in Wales.

I bet they get really upset at that or do they just think that Norwich is in Suffolk which would explain a lot!!

[/quote]wasnt  there yesterday  but  was  at  Bristol Rovers  last season and  my  geography from  school tells  me  that Bristol is in England what are  the  schools teaching  our  kids  nowadays  lol

[quote user="barclaybabe"]

was brill having the norwich players arrive at our stopover. i certainly got some good pics.

where was paul lambert? xx

[/quote]

You can fly Bristol to Glasgow on a saturday for £40 on Easy Jet. perhaps he went home!

To be fair to the Norwich fans chanting "small town in Wales" it was in response to the usual "small town in ipswich chant". So our geography can''t be any worse then theirs.

The banter between fans was good fun I thought. Although it did make me nervous when after the first goal people were chanintg "Easy" I''ve seen that come back and bite us on the @rse too many times.

Davo