Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

A Monday night win! Live on Sky! To go top of the Premier League!!!

Loving the hair cuts, this is around the time i started suporting norwich can''t remember much about it though.

Wicked, love watching the older games.

I bought a 1989-1990 handbook from ebay for 2 quid, brand new condition too. Looking at our games from the previous season, player and staff interviews and all the results from all the games in history, one game when we were near the top, we had about 11000 fans present.

Just finished reading Kevin Baldwin''s ''Norfolk n Good'' diary of that season, so pretty special to see the video of this one. Gutted I wasn''t quite old enough to have experienced those magic days!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Wicked, love watching the older games. I bought a 1989-1990 handbook from ebay for 2 quid, brand new condition too. Looking at our games from the previous season, player and staff interviews and all the results from all the games in history, one game when we were near the top, we had about 11000 fans present.[/quote]

It''s true our support did not used to be as good, as least in the 80s and 90s. But I think you have to take some of the *official* attendances from the Robert Chase era with a pinch of salt. Many was the time I would look around the ground and think it was pretty much full, only for an official attendance of 13,456 to flash up...maybe it was just me though...

That was fantastic stuff, wish I was old enough to experience that. Robin''s really was a sharpshooter. It''s wierd to hear Andy Gray praising our play like he does when hypes up Man U all the time!