Sign in to follow this  
Bristol Canary

Raised Expectations...

With the brilliant start to the season comes a new pressure from the fans, certainly from my point of view I''m expecting alot more from the players than I was at the start of the season when I though a 15th-10th place finish would have been a successful season. So I was wondering wether or not other fans believe the hightened pressure will raise the players game or will the raised expectations damage the their ability to play with the freedom they seem have at the moment?

I think the expectations are a little early at the moment we''ve had some hard games but we''ve also played some teams who have been awful on the day (Bristol and PNE spring to mind), the pressure will have been there from the start, McNasty has said that we want to push as far as possible and with the way we took last season''s title there were already many talking of a play-off push. As it is we have 2 exceptionally tough months ahead of us and if we''re still top 10 come December then I for one expect us to push on for top 6. Lambo won''t let the players get distracted by position I think he''l just be interested in performances and at the moment we''re doing ok