Sign in to follow this  
Anderz

Away Form vs Home Form

This is a post directed more towards those who get to watch both City at home and away. Just wondered if we tend to play more freely away or at home?

I was wondering this in regards to whether the team plays a more relaxed and free-style of game away from home due to the pressures of having to develop and maintain good home form?

Any feedback...?

Anderz

Away from home I believe we sit back & bring teams on to us & this seems to suit our style of play as we try & use pace to catch teams on the break.  Although we don''t score many goals away from home I think we look tidy & quite dangerous.  At home there is more expectation to deliver goals & to attack more & I beleive this means we push further up the field leaving us open to counter attack & more space to opposition forwards & this is why we have conceded quite alot of goals at home by teams hitting us on the break.  Main difference is, our game plan away nearly works but we don''t have the finishing ability of those teams who we have played at home.

if I had the win: cheers, tis always good to get a different perspective on things from other people.