Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

Lets all Laugh at Lee Croft....

lets all laugh at lee croft..ha ha ha ha !!!

Hope you are enjoying being an unused sub in Leauge One for Huddersfield while we are flying high in the Championship. I spoke to you in the fine city one night when you said you were going places and we werent....ha ha ha ha ha.

The grass aint always greener Crofty.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]I''m sure he cares what you think, as he knobs another wannabe model before sleeping in his bed made of twenty pound notes.

[/quote]

are wannabe models really that desperate to bag a footballer ?  [:D]

[quote user="Pizzed As A Mattress"]I am laughing at him....not with him. I dont really care what he thinks. He is a prima donna.[/quote]Agree with that, though his stomach size is more prima doner kebab.

[quote user="Captain Holts Controversial Jokes"]The most overrated footballer I''ve ever seen at Carrow Road. Player of the season? You''re ''avin a laugh.[/quote]That says more about the ability of our team at the time than his ability!

I wouldn''t waste my energy laughing at Lee Croft, maybe a wry smile!

Flattered to deceive and it shows how bad things were 2 seasons ago that he got player of the season. Look through the list of previous Norwich City player of the season winners and Crofts name looks so wrong against all of the Canary greats who also won the award!

He was never my favourite but he couldn''t help being the best of a dreadful bunch and he scored a fab goal against Scum - can''t take that away from him.

Proof that you can''t polish a turd...but you can roll it in glitter.

Supposed to have been a nice guy and popular at the club when he left. I suspect another blinded by an agents advice and reflecting upon his mistakes for years to come.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]T fans voted for him as the POTS![/quote]What fans voted for him as the POTS!!!!!? [*-)]

[quote user="Chip20"][quote user="I am a Banana"]T fans voted for him as the POTS![/quote]
What fans voted for him as the POTS!!!!!? [*-)]

[/quote]

I am still yet to come across anyone who actually voted for him in the POTS awards. Clingan should have won it but in reality nobody actually deserved to win it as everyone was pretty dire that season. But no use looking back, the present is all that matters. We have nearly got 20 points from 10 games. It took us double the time to get those under Roeder in 2008/9.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Supposed to have been a nice guy and popular at the club when he left. I suspect another blinded by an agents advice and reflecting upon his mistakes for years to come.[/quote]

Think I read somewhere that he''s a good friend''s of Hucks so he''ll be disappointed for him.

Shall we laugh at Leon Mckenzie being at a lower team aswell?

Or, we could thank them for scoring past the scum. The feeling of goals and a win against that scummy horrible lot means alot more to me then anyone leaving the club!

Hope crofty finds his feet and returns to a higher league 1 day. Not always effective in games, but he tried.

The fat comments are so stupid, too. He''s got a baby face but could run circles around any of you name callers. Excellent work rate, end product lacking but he didn''t have much to try to pass to, did he.

How ironic that the leg end HoustonCanary choses to defend a player who didn''t do a quarter of what Canary legend The Doc did for us, a player the Texas based one didn''t rate!

Though credit where credits due Houston, your comments were correct!

Thanks, grantroeder. I think.

My Doherty comments were aimed mostly at the people who seemed to think he was a god, not so much at the player himself. They way WAY overrated him, at least in my opinion.

gingerpele admitted on another thread today that Doherty did have alternately good and bad seasons, though.

I only say what I  and the Doc was very good value for Nowich City FC. Yes he had his shockers but then again so does eveyone. Unfortunately many fans are nieve so think that players should be like robot and never make mistakes. Higher level players make mistakes and being realistic if the players were as good as fans want them to be then they wouldn''t be at Norwich anyway!

As for Croft, I respected him for the effort but not the lack of end product and certainly wouldn''t want him back!

It always bemuses me that Croft was rated  higher than the Doc by some fans! 

I have to laugh when me and Jas started threads and commented on how sh ite he was he was here and nearly everyone kicked off saying we wrong. Everyone seems to have changed their minds now...

When he signed him, I recall Worthy saying: "at £600,000 Lee Croft could turn out to be a snip".

Well he has been cut out of things at Derby and more recently Huddersfield I suppose...

Roeder whipped him into shape, and he had a fruitful season with us when we went down. He was the best of a bad bunch (arguably bar Clingan) but it''s a shame he is now languishing in League One. I would be guessing here but his fitness has always been in question and I suspect this may be a reason he isn''t playing much now.

I liked Croft, he gave 100% and was one of the better players in a bunch of no hopers. But he deserted a sinking ship, so IMHO he gets what he deserves. You reap what you sow.