Sign in to follow this  
yellow 63

Leeds fans

just had a browse on TWTD normal service resumed on there return to East Anglia,looks like Norfolk police will have there hands full next month,then again can''t recall any Leeds in court for offences last time so maybe not

Post on TWTD.

i really am starting to hate leeds more than norwich, they are low life.

most norwich fans are actaully ok, all leeds fan are scum of the earth.

when norwich played their first game after sir bobby died, they were singing

"only one bobby robson".

today i heard leeds fans singing about bobby robson dying of cancer.

apparently grant leadbitter got hit by a lighter and one of the ''fans'' on waccoe has reacted with ''good! atleast that lad has passion''...not saying all leeds fans are but they seem to have a larger majority of idiots than any club at the moment

"

Bobby Robson a true legend, forget rivalry he was one of he best."

unless you speak to the players that revolted. read his book?

A bunch of sad tossers forever stuck in the seventies with an over inflated sense of their own, and club''s importance.

Must have felt quite at home at poorman road.

[quote user="yellow 63"]just had a browse on TWTD normal service resumed on there return to East Anglia,looks like Norfolk police will have there hands full next month,then again can''t recall any Leeds in court for offences last time so maybe not[/quote]

Yep - not holding my breath for increased police presence this time or less tolerance from some of the neanderthal cr8p we suffered last season.

But it won''t get it.

Plod will do the usual heavy handed stuff for the visit of our dimwitted neighbours but will treat us all to an afternoon of handwringing apologies when the northern monkeys turn up.

Leeds are scum. Not a few ''bad apples'' but the whole, club and fanbase. Have you ever heard any serious condemnation from the club. Any attempt to restrict away tickets to those who can behave once outside of their neanderthal enclave.

No, because I doubt they could find enough who don''t still have a massive chip on their shoulder due to some sad denied inferiority complex.

Your right City1st!

Most of us will know Ips hit fans especially since a sizeable number of our fanbase come from Suffolk and beyond. We don''t like them and want to beat them but realise that most of them will be normal people like us who enjoy a bit of harmless banter but no more, unlike Leedscum!

The local media always blow the Norwich/Ips hit rivallry way out of proportion. I remember one sillt commentator saying that Norwich fans wouldn''t care if if they lost every other game as long as they beat Ips(hit)wich. - Well I would cause we''d have 6 points and that would be a record low!

Absolutely no need to move the Scum Derby games to Sundays (or in the case of the Portakabin Road clash this season, good Friday)!

The binners games used to be Boxing day and Good Friday.

Now the club has rightly indetified that games on those dates will sellout as will the derby games so best to place the latter elsewhere. There has to be other reasons for shifting the games to a sunday.

One of the factors with Leeds that is not mentioned is the type of behavious. With the binners I don''t doubt that there would be a few hotheads from either side trying to re enact the 70''s. This causes high profile disquiet and disrturbance.

Whereas with the lowlife from Leeds it is a low level of continous anti social behaviour. Spitting, shoving, swearing and threatening anyone who doesn''t look like they might retaliate.

None of these acts are enough on their own to cause plod to make arrests. My believe is that they are aware that the lowlife are wanting some trigger point that they can react against - hence plod don''t give them the opportunity.

Unfortunately that means an awful lot of decent folk have to put up with intimidation, abuse and general offensive behaviour.

I can only wonder if this ''toleration'' would be extended were it to be happening in the City boardroom.

Funny enough one of my best mates and my brother in law are Leeds fans. They seem to break the norm as I can have decent banter with them. I do enjoy telling them they were first place losers last year! Looking forward to taking £20 from my mate and his bro next summer at his wedding when we finish above them!

[quote user="City1st"]The binners games used to be Boxing day and Good Friday. [/quote]I thought it used to be Boxing Day and Easter Monday.

Lets hope that Leeds fans don''t stop in Dereham on the way in this year and cause havoc.

CA so do we as residents of Dereham, I don''t think our council could afford the de-scumming cleaning bill after they have poluted our small market town.

[quote user="Bird Table"]Yellow and Blue can come together in mutual hatred of Dirty Leeds.
[/quote]

I hope that was a joke? As much as i hate Leeds they''ll never come close to the Binners.

[quote user="Bird Table"]Yellow and Blue can come together in mutual hatred of Dirty Leeds.[/quote]Where exactly is your bird table located?Any meal worms?