Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

blackpool

Balls, I had the draw as part of a treble.  On the other hand, it would be funny if Blackpool did win, like the season we rocked up to Arsenal and beat them 4-2.  Or Everton 5-1.  Or Leeds 4-0.  Or.... (nostalgia)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]P.S, we won''t be beating Liverlose next season, because they will get relegated :P[/quote]

No they won''t Hodgson will be got rid of soon, and  then O''neil will turn them around.

Nah, O''neil will want lots of money to spend, which the owners won''t give him (i''m sure i read in the last few years, one of them sold their Hockey team for quite a lot of money...how much of that have they had?), so would quit immediately....

Hodgson won''t get sacked in a hurry.  Benitez left Liverpool an embarrassingly weak squad, their first choice XI is pretty good but the squad players are pretty awful.I mean, if Torres gets injured and you have to bring on David N''Gog...

This is just brilliant.  I''ve despised Liverpool for 30 years of watching football for one reason or another and to see them in this position is fantastic. For the first time in my lifetime I can ,with certainty, finally be able to say that Liverpool are genuinely a sh!te team!!!

brilliant.

[quote user="canarycol"]well   thats  it   Blackpool  have  ROCKED  Liverpool    ha ha ha ha
[/quote]

... and they''re now towering over Liverpool

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="canarycol"]well   thats  it   Blackpool  have  ROCKED  Liverpool    ha ha ha ha[/quote]

... and they''re now towering over Liverpool

[/quote]Like  your  style Paul,  you  could also say  that the Liverpool mean  machine has been BEACHED

Kind of makes a mockery of all this "enormous gulf between the Champs and the Prem" guff.  Just goes to show what can be achieved with passion, belief, team-spirit and commitment.  Well done Blackpool, you are showing us all what is possible.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

This is just brilliant.  I''ve despised Liverpool for 30 years of watching football for one reason or another and to see them in this position is fantastic. For the first time in my lifetime I can ,with certainty, finally be able to say that Liverpool are genuinely a sh!te team!!!

brilliant.

[/quote]

I remember Liverpool being in the second division of the Football League and its the fans you have to feel sorry for. Its sad really as there is not a lot going for Merseyside except their humour and the football clubs. The days of cotton and slaves that brought prosperity are long gone. They should never have knocked down the terraced houses and built the vast Council House Estates.

[quote user="Bobert"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

brilliant.

[/quote] I remember Liverpool being in the second division of the Football League and its the fans you have to feel sorry for. Its sad really as there is not a lot going for Merseyside except their humour and the football clubs. The days of cotton and slaves that brought prosperity are long gone. They should never have knocked down the terraced houses and built the vast Council House Estates.[/quote]

the fans who got us banned from europe you mean ? f--k them i say ..  justice for heysal 

[quote user="Bobert"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

brilliant.

[/quote]

I remember Liverpool being in the second division of the Football League and its the fans you have to feel sorry for. Its sad really as there is not a lot going for Merseyside except their humour and the football clubs. The days of cotton and slaves that brought prosperity are long gone. They should never have knocked down the terraced houses and built the vast Council House Estates.[/quote]

They had to build vast council estates to accommodate the huge increase in population caused by fathers & sons shagging their daughters & sisters respectively.

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="Bobert"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

brilliant.

[/quote] I remember Liverpool being in the second division of the Football League and its the fans you have to feel sorry for. Its sad really as there is not a lot going for Merseyside except their humour and the football clubs. The days of cotton and slaves that brought prosperity are long gone. They should never have knocked down the terraced houses and built the vast Council House Estates.[/quote]

the fans who got us banned from europe you mean ? f--k them i say ..  justice for heysal 

[/quote]Now that i can agree with.An "institution" ''Lord'' Sugar said yestarday, and in my opinion, an institution we could well go without.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Bobert"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

brilliant.

[/quote]

I remember Liverpool being in the second division of the Football League and its the fans you have to feel sorry for. Its sad really as there is not a lot going for Merseyside except their humour and the football clubs. The days of cotton and slaves that brought prosperity are long gone. They should never have knocked down the terraced houses and built the vast Council House Estates.[/quote]

They had to build vast council estates to accommodate the huge increase in population caused by fathers & sons shagging their daughters & sisters respectively.[/quote]Says the Norwich City fan!They actually built large council estates after Liverpool was extensively bombed by the Luftwaffe, being a pivotal port and manufacturing industry and Britain''s then second largest city.  Fast forward forty years and the Tories achieved what the Luftwaffe couldn''t by ripping the heart out of the manufacturing industry, causing widespread unemployment and the associated rises in crime and social disadvantage that being raped by Thatcher''s rabid free market economic "philosophy" brought to many northern towns.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Bobert"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

brilliant.

[/quote]

They had to build vast council estates to accommodate the huge increase in population caused by fathers & sons shagging their daughters & sisters respectively.[/quote]Brilliant lol, goes to show they will rob anything, even the cherry of their kin.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Kind of makes a mockery of all this "enormous gulf between the Champs and the Prem" guff.  Just goes to show what can be achieved with passion, belief, team-spirit and commitment.  Well done Blackpool, you are showing us all what is possible.[/quote]

And none of their squad is on more than £10k per week

I''ve just looked at one of their message boards and there are congatulatory messages being posted from all over the country.  It''s not just us that hates Liverpool!

tough game for Liverpool today... Football!Brilliant it really is! they wont get relegated but it would be fantastic to see them looking over their shoulders all season! they aren''t a big team anymore and haven''t been for over 20 years.Footballs changing and unless the likes of Liverpool forget about the past and accept the present there wont be a place for them in Footballs future.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Bobert"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

brilliant.

They had to build vast council estates to accommodate the huge increase in population caused by fathers & sons shagging their daughters & sisters respectively.
[/quote]

Says the Norwich City fan!

They actually built large council estates after Liverpool was extensively bombed by the Luftwaffe, being a pivotal port and manufacturing industry and Britain''s then second largest city.  Fast forward forty years and the Tories achieved what the Luftwaffe couldn''t by ripping the heart out of the manufacturing industry, causing widespread unemployment and the associated rises in crime and social disadvantage that being raped by Thatcher''s rabid free market economic "philosophy" brought to many northern towns.

[/quote]

Very very good post Mr. C. Impressed. Are you happy with young Edd???

[quote user="essex canary"][quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Bobert"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

brilliant.

They had to build vast council estates to accommodate the huge increase in population caused by fathers & sons shagging their daughters & sisters respectively.[/quote]Says the Norwich City fan!They actually built large council estates after Liverpool was extensively bombed by the Luftwaffe, being a pivotal port and manufacturing industry and Britain''s then second largest city.  Fast forward forty years and the Tories achieved what the Luftwaffe couldn''t by ripping the heart out of the manufacturing industry, causing widespread unemployment and the associated rises in crime and social disadvantage that being raped by Thatcher''s rabid free market economic "philosophy" brought to many northern towns.[/quote]

[/quote]Blimey, do I know you?

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="essex canary"][quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Bobert"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

brilliant.

They had to build vast council estates to accommodate the huge increase in population caused by fathers & sons shagging their daughters & sisters respectively.[/quote]Says the Norwich City fan!They actually built large council estates after Liverpool was extensively bombed by the Luftwaffe, being a pivotal port and manufacturing industry and Britain''s then second largest city.  Fast forward forty years and the Tories achieved what the Luftwaffe couldn''t by ripping the heart out of the manufacturing industry, causing widespread unemployment and the associated rises in crime and social disadvantage that being raped by Thatcher''s rabid free market economic "philosophy" brought to many northern towns.[/quote]

[/quote]Blimey, do I know you? [/quote]Ah, you mean Ed Miliband. I thought you meant my younger brother, that was a bit strange.Anyway - no, not really. I would have preferred David Miliband because I think he understood what Labour needed to do in order to be elected again, particularly since Gordon Brown made such a pig''s ear of domestic issues.  David Miliband would have led a centre-left party but made it seem acceptable to middle England, and would have annihilated the Liberal Democrats by playing a "them or us" game with the Tories.  Ed Miliband reminds me of one of the Inbetweeners, and I''m just not convinced by his attempts to sound centre-left.