Sign in to follow this  
Tore Raaen

Canary experience - The Gunn Club

Hi!Is Gunn club a place players meet after the match or something? Looking at canaries.co.uk you can buy a canary experience for a fair amount of m..Anyone tried that package or being lucky enough to have access..?Thanks,Tore

The Gunn Club and the Huckerby Lounge are different. the Huckerby Lounge is where ''The Business'' used to be, at the top of the Jarrold. I have never been in the Gunn Club so I''m not entirely sure where it''s situated, but it''s entrance is on the snake pit corner.

And I do believe the Canary Experience includes a photo with the MOTM in the Gunn Club after the game.

Gunn Club is a lounge in the Barclay stand, members only plus those who have corporate passes or buy packages like the one you have mentioned. Before the game you can get a bite to eat, a beer and here the team news, sometimes an ex player on injured player will be interviewed.

After the game the Norwich Man of the Match is interviewed there. The other players don''t come through though.

Hope you have a good day!

[quote user="Tore Raaen"]Hi!Is Gunn club a place players meet after the match or something? Looking at canaries.co.uk you can buy a canary experience for a fair amount of m..Anyone tried that package or being lucky enough to have access..?Thanks,Tore[/quote]I''m very rich and found mixing with the hoi polloi rather unsavoury......Being Scandinavian you may be more forgiving however.

I''d not class it as value for money. It get stupidly busy in there after a game and you''re no closer to the players than you would be in your seats.