Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Is this a record???

Coming up towards mid-day on a Monday during the football season and just 3 new threads started on the Pink Un Messageboard. I have never known it so quiet except in the close season. This Monday morning sees us in the best position we have been for years. We just won 3-0 away from home. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Just imagine if we''d just lost 0-3 at home and were third bottom instead of third top. This place would be rocking! All this confirms my long held belief that a lot of the regular posters on this site are a bunch of "Moanin'' Minnies" [:O]

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Coming up towards mid-day on a Monday during the football season and just 3 new threads started on the Pink Un Messageboard. I have never known it so quiet except in the close season. This Monday morning sees us in the best position we have been for years. We just won 3-0 away from home. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Just imagine if we''d just lost 0-3 at home and were third bottom instead of third top. This place would be rocking! All this confirms my long held belief that a lot of the regular posters on this site are a bunch of "Moanin'' Minnies" [:O]

[;)]

[/quote]Moanin Minnies lol...i would of used STRONGER words[;)]  bunch of C**TS[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Coming up towards mid-day on a Monday during the football season and just 3 new threads started on the Pink Un Messageboard. I have never known it so quiet except in the close season.[/quote]Tangy''s worries about the interest on some loan have eased (something to do with holidays)........

Mello is depressed (nay, devastated) since Doomy departed.......

Mr Carrow''s tireless compaign to make us net buyers instead of net sellers has ceased since we now appear to have enough nets.......

BlyBlyBabes seems more concerned about bananas these days........

Banana isn''t concerned about Bly at all........

Wiz can''t make up his mind whether to come back or not..........

Smudger has dropped his sack the board campaign and has turned his attention to the Norfolk police.........

Shyster has started working for the four-four-two magazine.......

I''m sure there''s more........

[;)][:D]

[;)]

[/quote]

So the only thread you could start is a clock work one and that took you half a day[:D]

Ever heard of the Ryder cup?

[;)]

[/quote]

To be fair, Edwina, there''s a limit on how much folk can sing the praises of a good performance and let''s face it, we''ve now a frigging fortnight to mull over and discuss how stupendous we are.And I don''t know why Lappinitup is mentioning me in his post as I only ever offer constructive criticism and it must''ve been noted by now that I often scribe critical reviews even when we''re winning.Anyway, shouldn''t you be busying yourself with an update of the PUPS League Table?

[;)]

[/quote]

To be fair, Edwina, there''s a limit on how much folk can sing the

praises of a good performance and let''s face it, we''ve now a frigging

fortnight to mull over and discuss how stupendous we are.

And I don''t know why Lappinitup is mentioning me in his post as I only

ever offer constructive criticism and it must''ve been noted by now that I

often scribe critical estimations even when we''re winning.

Anyway, shouldn''t you be busying yourself with an update of the PUPS League Table?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[;)]

[/quote]

To be fair, Edwina, there''s a limit on how much folk can sing the praises of a good performance and let''s face it, we''ve now a frigging fortnight to mull over and discuss how stupendous we are.

And I don''t know why Lappinitup is mentioning me in his post as I only ever offer constructive criticism and it must''ve been noted by now that I often scribe critical estimations even when we''re winning.

Anyway, shouldn''t you be busying yourself with an update of the PUPS League Table?
[/quote]

Well done Shyster, that''s exactly what I meant[Y] The "Moanin'' Minnies" could quite happily whinge and whine for a fortnight if we''d just lost 0-3 at home and were third bottom but the thought of discussing a 3-0 away win when we''re third top leaves them cold.

I will busy myself with an update of the PUPs League now that the game in Bulgaria is finished .....[:)].....

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[;)]

[/quote]

So the only thread you could start is a clock work one and that took you half a day[:D]

Ever heard of the Ryder cup?

[/quote]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

The Ryder Cup...................

[|-)][S]

Nutty old mate,if you collate your vinyl collection and post it on here we will soon let you know if there are any records boom,boom!!

I''m all digital music Tilly old boy. So much easier than your old gramaphone. Surprised you haven''t got rid before now, wouldn''t have thought you appreciated 2 HMV''s in your house[:O]

[;)]

I''m all digital music Tilly old boy. So much easier than your old gramaphone. Surprised you haven''t got rid before now, wouldn''t have thought you appreciated 2 HMV''s in your house[:O]

[;)]

[/quote]

With a dog like Lapp doing his HMF impression next to your oversized trumpet I thought you would have stuck to 78"

[;)]

[/quote]

Well, those inner circle members are in charge of the PUM these days.

So if you''re seeking to apportion blame...........look no further.

[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[;)]

[/quote]

Well, those inner circle members are in charge of the PUM these days.

So if you''re seeking to apportion blame...........look no further.

[:)]

OTBC

[/quote]

Apportion blame.....

That''s right up your easy street. My old mucker Lyphov Riley is the same.

Maybe like Shyster you have inadvertantly come up with the answer. There''s no rush to apportion blame when we win 3-0 away from home and are 3rd in the league. But if we had just lost 0-3 at home and were 3rd bottom there''d be plenty of apportioning to be getting on with.....