Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Re: How cool is this!?!

[quote user="GenerationA47"]

Stalker alert! [;)]

Seriously, don''t be giving out any more details...... imagine all those lone boys in banana costumes and random nutjobs who might start turning up at his room at 3am asking him to sign their banana or samurai sword.

[/quote]

Yeah Imagine if the info was leaked to an Ipswich Fan, My lips are sealed on this one! Seriously though i do find it quite strange he still lives in a hotel? His family must not want to move here, perhaps due to children @ school or somthing....

Dosn''t Lamberts wife and kids still live in Scotland and he still visits regularly?  Might explain why he is still in a hotel.

I think Rob Earnshaw never moved out of Dunston Hall when he was with us. 

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Clint"]Why is Wilshire there? He''s in the full squad.[/quote]

I thought this too but it was definately him

[/quote]

Fair enough mate, enjoy!

[quote user="Boyo''"]

Dosn''t Lamberts wife and kids still live in Scotland and he still visits regularly?  Might explain why he is still in a hotel.

I think Rob Earnshaw never moved out of Dunston Hall when he was with us. 

Really? This place is nice but not that nice!! Maybe next time i see PL I will pluck up the courage to ask him why he prefers to live in a hotel!

[quote user="Excited Canary"]And Micah Richards is 22?[/quote]Its based on age at the start of the qualification period - So you dont get a player that plays in all the qualifiers, then suddenly turns 22 on the night of the final!Think Wilshere is in the under 21 squad as well, I believe they play Friday, when England dont. Might be wrong though...

[quote user="cityislife"]

No earnie lived down caistor lane in poringland....massive house...
[/quote]

Oh.  What I said was just what my Dad''s work mate said so could well have been rubbish!

[quote user="Excited Canary"]And Micah Richards is 22?
[/quote]

Well it was him! I dont think its the first time a player has been slightly older and played for the U21''S. Im not sure but i would hazard a guess that if the player was 21 when the qualifiers start then he is eligible to play all the games regardless of wheter he turns 22 during this period.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

Im working near Norwich at the minute and im staying @ Dunston hall.[/quote]

Were you not tempted to stay in a Holiday Inn, in case you bump into Alan Partridge?

[/quote]

"It''s a Travel Tavern!"

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]And Micah Richards is 22?
[/quote]

Well it was him! I dont think its the first time a player has been slightly older and played for the U21''S. Im not sure but i would hazard a guess that if the player was 21 when the qualifiers start then he is eligible to play all the games regardless of wheter he turns 22 during this period.

[/quote]

I think you can play in under 21''s until 23?

Sure James Milner was in u21 squad at 23

Milner was indeed 23.

Maceo Rigters was 23 when he played for the Dutch under 21''s against England in 2007.

Davo

Micah Richards has withdrawn anyhow.

I have a friend who works there, she says she''s glad she has the latter end of this week off. Doesn''t like their attitudes i presume..

It''s surprising to me that Lambo lives out a suitcase, must be crap. Hopefully the Middlesborough job doesn''t come up, his name will definitely be in the hat? Close to home, might suit him?

you have to be under 21 the date the qualification begins, I believe this is the 1st of August of that year

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I would hate to live out of a hotel for that long. 

I wonder how much that''s costing him?[:^)]

[/quote]You get long term residency deals in hotels. In some cases, it can be cheaper to live in a hotel than your own home when you consider what services and facilities you get with a hotel.