Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Arsenal U18 3 Norwich City U18 2

Disappointing result......Another bunch of losers coming through then.

As an employee i refute that.The academy workes tirelessly and there are some super players coming through as well as hard work on the grassroots level to ensure a good positive future.a 3-2 loss to arsenal is no bad result given their quality of coaching/poaching

As an employee i refute that.The academy workes tirelessly and there are some super players coming through as well as hard work on the grassroots level to ensure a good positive future.a 3-2 loss to arsenal is no bad result given their quality of coaching/poachingWhat have I said now?Talk about sensitive........

insinutaing that the academy lads are a bunch of losers cos we lost to Arsenal...Its a very short sighted view of the club and setup due to 1 game...

You''re not supposed to take me seriously! I''m the forum moaner and it''s what''s expected of me.   [:''(]

Disappointing result......Another bunch of losers coming through then.

Arsenal have won 5 Premier League Youth trophies (more successful than any other side), and are the second most prolific winners of the FA Youth Cup by some distance, and boast the best record in the competition over the past decade.In other words, any man with an ounce of sense could see that competition at this level doesn''t come any harder, and we gave it a damn good go by the looks of it.We''ve topped the Premier League for weeks now, having won 5 games in a row prior to Arsenal, scoring 16 goals in the process against the likes of Birmingham, Tottenham and Ipswich.And when you consider that we only just finished second behind Arsenal a mere 2 or 3 years ago in the FA Premier League Academy, when sides like Hull City, Blackpool, Preston, and QPR have to make do in the lower reaches, playing against the likes of York, Boston, and Wrexham, we are by no means dwelling in an era worth despairing about. It''s arguable that we''re yet to strike a glut of talent past the turn of century, like Southampton did, but things are looking very positive at this level of the club.

[quote user="AJ"]Hook. Line. And Sinker![/quote]Yeah :L Why/how on earth could you take that seriously?For one he is reknowned for being a plonker, and two is is complete and utter tosh.

Not been on here long but cluckbert  cock or whatever hes called is a first class Pr*ck

KING OF N&P... Not been on here long but cluckbert  cock or whatever hes called is a first class Pr*ck

Thank you....Your contribution is appreciated.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Good to see Owen Goal has been in form again. Soon back in the first team.

We seem to be heavily relying on (Pen)elope Hoolihan for goals in the last couple of weeks!

[/quote]Haha I  loved your thread TGD. [:)]How does it feel knowing your child is a herb. [:S]