Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Maybe know one should post on these threads, until Shyster has given his weekly advice :P[/quote]

But if we all followed Shyster then the poor Picker would only have one pick. Ok it would be a pick with a huge inflated ego and sense of self-importance but still it would only be one pick when we need 6.

Davo

[quote user="canary cherub "]

So fellow PUPs, if your turn comes round when you''re on a terrible run don''t worry, perhaps it can work the other way round as well.  [Y]

[/quote]

It does Cherub. And on occasions quite spectacularly.

[quote user="Shyster"]Well, I''m up there clear in 2nd place having only entered the League Table last week.Maybe some of you should heed to the advice I''ve kindly offered in previous weeks.[/quote]So the team lost 2-1 (unlucky Cherub, a tough week), but the centre-forward is still gobbing off about his lovely goal, while claiming a better goal average than the other players, even though he hasn''t bothered to turn up for half the matches this season.  Great team-work Shyster [;)]...

Now you PUPs don''t need to pay too much regard to Shyster''s comments. Don''t get upset by his posts. We all know he''s motivated by his ego and we can use that to our advantage during the season I''m sure. Every cloud has a siver lining you know[st][H]

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Now you PUPs don''t need to pay too much regard to Shyster''s comments. Don''t get upset by his posts. We all know he''s motivated by his ego and we can use that to our advantage during the season I''m sure. Every cloud has a siver lining you know[st][H]

[;)]

[/quote]

I for one aren''t upset by Shysters'' ridiculous wind-ups.  I just like to call a spade a spade.  You are right though nutty, every tool has its'' uses...

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "]

So fellow PUPs, if your turn comes round when you''re on a terrible run don''t worry, perhaps it can work the other way round as well.  [Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cheers nutty.  I notice you didn''t include Liverpool in your list of shock results this week - well I suppose it wasn''t really, which just shows what we''re up against. 

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cheers nutty.  I notice you didn''t include Liverpool in your list of shock results this week - well I suppose it wasn''t really, which just shows what we''re up against. 

[/quote]

Well I think that game went to form.....

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"]Well, I''m up there clear in 2nd place having only entered the League Table last week.Maybe some of you should heed to the advice I''ve kindly offered in previous weeks.[/quote]So the team lost 2-1 (unlucky Cherub, a tough week), but the centre-forward is still gobbing off about his lovely goal, while claiming a better goal average than the other players, even though he hasn''t bothered to turn up for half the matches this season.  Great team-work Shyster [;)]...[/quote]

It''s a tad rich your accusing me of not being a team-player and only showing up for half the game-weeks when you haven''t bothered at all [:P]

When Shyster reaches the champions league that I reside in then and only then will I take any notice of him.[:P][:D]