Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="NCFC-47"]I honestly think blackpool will bea liverpool at anfield on sunday
[/quote]

This has to be the PUPs pick of the season so far!!!

Milky bars on you Ginge, good shout...

And well done to ncfc47, who tipped Blackpool on the first page of the thread, dunno if that was his nap, but a couple of good calls, well done guys...

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]

My pick this week is a Sunday game in Romania

STEAUA BUCHAREST -v- Sportul  HOME WIN

Good Luck Canary Cherub and all you lovely PUPs[:D][Y]

[/quote]

Well done Mummy Moo!!  [:D][<:o)][B]

I''m leaving it to you this season to do the business as my picks are woeful!!  [A]

[quote user="Mandie Moo"][quote user="Diesel Doris"]

My pick this week is a Sunday game in Romania

STEAUA BUCHAREST -v- Sportul  HOME WIN

Good Luck Canary Cherub and all you lovely PUPs[:D][Y]

[/quote]

Well done Mummy Moo!!  [:D][<:o)][B]

I''m leaving it to you this season to do the business as my picks are woeful!!  [A]

[/quote]

Thanks Moo.......If you''ve just put the mockers on me I''ll never forgive you!!!!!!!!!!!![;)][:D]

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Soooooooooooooooo

Barcelona drew 1-1, great, thats 3 losing weeks on  the bounce, wheres the hang your head in shame smiley?

[/quote][img]http://images.zaazu.com/img/wizard-wizard-sorcerer-warlock-smiley-emoticon-000205-large.gif[/img]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]wooooooo[:D][/quote]

Great call my friend and the first post on this thread last Wednesday[Y]

Keep ''em coming

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Isn''t that First Wizard in disguise Mr C?[/quote]

Sheite disguise.

An old wizard, disguised as an old wizard[:^)]

[/quote]Ah, but Mr C''s wizard looks positively friendly with a pleasant disposition

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Isn''t that First Wizard in disguise Mr C?
[/quote]

Sheite disguise.

An old wizard, disguised as an old wizard[:^)]

[/quote]

Ah, but Mr C''s wizard looks positively friendly with a pleasant disposition
[/quote]

WITS, the "old" Wizard only shows his face to virgins so you must have known him a long time ago.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You cheeky beggar YC! [;)]
[/quote]

I agree. Not only cheeky but inappropriate and possibly incorrect. With today''s medical wonders I''m sure it''s possible to start over again. [:D]

Another extremely difficult week for us PUPs. Ajax lost at home for the first time in yonks! Helsingborgs result was a real shocker as was AFC Wimbledon. And poor old Pete just can’t get it right with ‘The Gas’ whatever he tries!!

A massive 67 PUPs selected this week (we’ll hit 70 soon!) with 39 being correct making a success rate of 58% which is nowhere near the success rate we were having last season. Between us 29 games were selected of which 16 won making a strike rate of 55% which was slightly better than last week. Cherub got 3/6 which is about what we offered with our suggestions. I really feel for those making the final selections at the moment. It’s much more difficult so far this season.

I hope you still enjoyed the your week in charge Cherub and I look forward to your next one which hopefully will happen on an easier week to pick.

Graham is now the clear leader of our league with Shyster moving up to second place. We then have nine PUPs sharing third. It’s still really close up there and much more open this season.

Here is the latest PUPs League showing those with over 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks.

PUP Correct Picks Season %
[*]Graham Humphrey 8-9 89
Shyster 4-5 80
Canary Cherub 7-9 78
Cosmic Twin 7-9 78
Diesel Doris 7-9 78
Ginger Pele 7-9 78
Inch High 7-9 78
Norfolkbroadslim 7-9 78
Norfolkchance1 7-9 78
Scooby 7-9 78
Scrimmage 7-9 78
Chelle 6-8 75
Big Slob 6-9 67
Canary Chris 6-9 67
Delia''s Devonshire.. 6-9 67
Hughesy 6-9 67
Lappinitup 6-9 67
Leedscanary 6-9 67
Mister Chops 6-9 67
Mr. Bump 6-9 67
Muddy funster 6-9 67
Trent Canary 6-9 67
City-Til-I-Die 5-8 63
Excited Canary 5-8 63
Jimbo Jetset 5-8 63
Kathy 5-8 63
Legend Iwan 5-8 63
1Dartmoore 4-7 57
Beauseant 4-7 57
Fellas 4-7 57
Morty 4-7 57
1st Wazzock 5-9 56
Brendan 5-9 56
Bruce Eating Walkers Crisps 5-9 56
Davo 5-9 56
Duncan Edwards 5-9 56
Jed Exodus 5-9 56
methcanary 5-9 56
Newyorkcanary 5-9 56
Pboro_Canary 5-9 56
Sparkos 5-9 56
Sports Desk - Pete 5-9 56
Statto 5-9 56
The Butler 5-9 56
The Great Drinkell 5-9 56
Obiwancanary 4-8 50
Yankee Canary 4-8 50
Berkshire Canary 3-6 50
SWP=Poor Man''s Ruel Fox 3-6 50

I can''t believe I''ve fallen off the leaderboard!  I am not doing well at all, time to sort myself out for the sake of the Pups!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I can''t believe I''ve fallen off the leaderboard!  I am not doing well at all, time to sort myself out for the sake of the Pups!
[/quote]

Me too [:$]

I think that the people who enter every week and don''t miss any weeks should get an extra 10% at the end as reward for never forgetting [:)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Be greatful you were able to fall off ncfcstar. I haven''t managed to get on it yet [;)]

[/quote]

Ditto[:$] Not a great start.

Well, I''m up there clear in 2nd place having only entered the League Table last week.Maybe some of you should heed to the advice I''ve kindly offered in previous weeks.

[quote user="Shyster"]Well, I''m up there clear in 2nd place having only entered the League Table last week.Maybe some of you should heed to the advice I''ve kindly offered in previous weeks.[/quote]I went on a run of about 15 games straight last season (after the Colchester match I hasten to add!), so I''d like to think I know what I''m doing.

[quote user="Shyster"]Well, I''m up there clear in 2nd place having only entered the League Table last week.

Maybe some of you should heed to the advice I''ve kindly offered in previous weeks.
[/quote]

I just knew modesty would prevail when you saw the table......

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Shyster"]Well, I''m up there clear in 2nd place having only entered the League Table last week.Maybe some of you should heed to the advice I''ve kindly offered in previous weeks.[/quote]I went on a run of about 15 games straight last season (after the Colchester match I hasten to add!), so I''d like to think I know what I''m doing.[/quote]

Yeah, you had an inkling of what you were doing last season, but you''re currently non-league and as you''re residing in Suffolk, that puts you somewhere in the Blue SQ South.In fact you''d be lucky to make the Ryman Premier.I''d go so far as saying you''d be happy with a place in the Anglian Combination come next season.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Shyster"]Well, I''m up there clear in 2nd place having only entered the League Table last week.Maybe some of you should heed to the advice I''ve kindly offered in previous weeks.[/quote]

I just knew modesty would prevail when you saw the table......

[/quote]

[:D][;)][B]

It''s not a nice feeling, is it, ncfcstar and cityangel. Perhaps we should start our own little league? lol.

Anyway, let''s not "gloat" at our position, let''s keep on smiling, as we all live to fight another week.

Yes I did enjoy it nutty.  It''s all a bit of a lottery at the moment, and it just goes to show that form in the PUPs league means nothing when it comes to making the final selections. 

So fellow PUPs, if your turn comes round when you''re on a terrible run don''t worry, perhaps it can work the other way round as well.  [Y]