Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Gonna have to be a massive bore and go with Real Madrid also. Mourinho is a god and they should win this one.

Good luck one and all. [Y]

I''ll take a Sunday kick off in Holland this week and go with....

PSV - VV Venlo...Home win.

The best of luck this week Cherub and to the ever growing army of pups.[Y]

The way this seasons gone I dont trust anything right now. But Dinamo Zagreb over Istra 1961 looks like it should fit the bill. Zagreb are second - 6/2/1 record. Istra are second bottom - 0/2/7 record.Zagreb have won 5 titles in a row, Istra are generally lower mid-table.Best of luck Cherub.

Good evening Nutty and good luck to Canary Cherub.

Joining a few others this week with a home win for REAL MADRID v Deportivo La Coruna.

I have been very poor so far this season so please feel free to ignore me CC [:$]I''m off to Belguim for KV Kortrijk v Eupen - HOME WINEupen are bottom of the Belgian league with eight defeats out of nine whereas KV Kortrijk have won three out of their four home games so far.Good luck everyone [Y]

I''m yet another one going to the land of daffodils, windmills and clogs.

Although I''m going for the less trodden route and going to go for an Ajax win over Utrecht.

Davo

All these pickers with their tales of woe, beat 1 out of 7 if you can [:)]This week is tough domestically too.  Chelsea have Arsenal at home, you''d usually fancy any Liverpool team to beat Blackpool, but Blackpool are higher in the league.  All of the top 6 sides in the championship play away from home this weekend, and this pattern is similar in the other leagues, with the top teams playing away or against other top sides, and the same at the bottom, with bottom teams playing at home or against bottom of the table rivals.One of the best bets appears to be Norwich (2-1-1-4-4 away) at Bristol City (0-1-3-4-10 at home).  Bristol have a woeful defensive record in front of their home fans, and we put 4 past Leicester in the week.  I''d like to see Lambert go for the win, as Bristol appear to be there for the taking.

My quite outstanding run of picking duds seems endless, surely I must be bottom of the league?This is where it stops though. No more messing around. This week, PSV Eindhoven will beat VVV Venlo. Oh yes.So, its PSV v VVV - home winGood luck everyone!

I fancy the red mob from Liverpool getting their act together.

Liverpool win for me against the rock eaters.

Good luck cherub and all pups

Everyone is going to holland this week. And I dont like to pick a pre picked pick [;)]

Not going for a prem match - there all too close to call!

championship is a no as we all know its impossible to call.

Spain this week. Sorry its boring and someone else has probably picked this but ill go for -

Villarreal 16 : 00 Racing Santander
 Home Win!

Sunday Game Ko at 4pm.

Good luck!!

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]

(In reply to Nutty Nigel''s useful sites, I use www.statto.com)

[/quote]

Excellent site! Thank you Cosmic. I will forward it to The Butler and ask him to add it to our library! I have just used it to select my line this week and also my selection for Cherub which is :-

Raith Rovers    V    Stirling    Home Win

Raith P7 W5 D2 L0 F12 A2  - Stirling P7 W1 D2 L4 F5 A15

Good luck everyone[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Cosmic Twin"]

[/quote]

Excellent site! Thank you Cosmic. I will forward it to The Butler and ask him to add it to our library!

[/quote]

And how quick is that!! The Butler has already updated the library which can be seen here It''s always well worth a look around the rest of the NCISA site while you''re there[Y]

Click the FONCY link on my sig to see a report and pictures from the U18''s great victory over ipswich. Doesn''t that make these threads sooooo worth while[Y]

Once again I read about a Remy Gordon cross creating a chance[Y]

But it''s not surprising we won as I see ipswich had Roy Cropper in goal[:S]

all - to Roy Cropper

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Cosmic Twin"]

[/quote]

Excellent site! Thank you Cosmic. I will forward it to The Butler and ask him to add it to our library!

[/quote]

And how quick is that!! The Butler has already updated the library which can be seen here It''s always well worth a look around the rest of the NCISA site while you''re there[Y]

[/quote]I always use www.uefa.com to look around Europe. If you click on the TEAMS AND PLAYERS tab at the top you can select any member country from Armenia to Wales. Worth a look.

MC

[quote user="methcanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Cosmic Twin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I always use www.uefa.com to look around Europe. If you click on the TEAMS AND PLAYERS tab at the top you can select any member country from Armenia to Wales. Worth a look.

MC

[/quote]

Thanks Meth..

I''m sure you posted that before and I thought I had included it but I didn''t. So apologies for that and I will send it to The Butler forthwith.

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Ah, but do I want you with me DDD?After your broken promise [;)][/quote]

Broken promise? did i promise you the best 3 minutes of your life?[/quote]You last that long huh?  [;)]I refuse to say on a public forum...

Having a look, and this looks like one hell of a tough week, a right mare.Anyway I''ve just got back from Mallorca but I can''t see those boys picking up anything at the Camp Nou after two really lacklustre away performances so far this season. So Barcelona to beat Real Mallorca!Good luck all!