Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week nine of the free bet season. We have our good friend Canary Cherub in charge this week and making the final selections for the first time.

Cherub joined us last season and soon found her feet. She ended the season with 8 wins in the last 9 weeks to finish with a percentage of 78%. That form has remained this season where she is third in the PUPs League with a strikerate of 75%. It’s obvious how thorough Cherub is when making the selections. She casts her net far and wide to try and find something good for consideration. That’s one of the reasons I have been looking forward to her week in charge and believe we have an excellent chance this week.

Now when I asked Mystic Meg’s son how we would fare this week he said he thought we were due to make a fat profit and leave Billy as a Potless Percy. So with the stars on our side and you PUPs offering your very best selections for consideration I feel we cannot lose.

I have some good news for you PUPs - The page our good friends at NCISA have given us on their website to host our reference sites is up and running You can check it out clicking this link   If you have anything you  feel we could add to the list let me know. And why not take a look around the site while you are there because it was a marvellous gesture from them to do this for us and shows how the spirit of the free bet spans our support.

I’ll hand the free bet over to Canary Cherub now. Enjoy your week in charge, there’s no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Cherub... the free bet is yours.......

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,2, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, yes Norfolkchance1 £1032 for the Academy,so far.

I''m having an aabsolute mare this season, but I''m going for Real Madrid to win at home to Deportivo.

Good luck CC, and all my fellow Pups!

Scum to beat scum for me please.

Oh sorry - isnt that clear?

Ipswich to beat Leeds. (Not quite sure what I want to happen there. Is there any way they can both lose?)

Blue Square Premier for me this week;

FLEETWOOD TOWN v Histon           Home win[Y]

I''m going for a home win for Helsingborgs v. GAIS Gothenburg.

Helsingborgs are W11 D1 L0 F24 A10 at home and GAIS are W3 D1 L8 F8 A17 away.

Good Luck, Canary Cherub!

(In reply to Nutty Nigel''s useful sites, I use www.statto.com)

Having just edged back onto the PUPs table last week, it''s Sweden for me this week and

Helsingborgs IF v GAIS - Home Win

Helsingborgs at home are W11 D1 L0 and sit 2nd in the league. GAIS away are W3 D1 L8 and are 4th bottom.

Very best of luck Canary Cherub, and of course all PUPs.

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]What a rubbish start to the season for me, think i''ve got as many wrong now as i did all of last season

I''m with WITS and a couple of others

Celtic cant lose at home to Hamilton[/quote]

Duh! just for the record, Celtic will win against Hamilton

Evening all, thanks for the build up nutty[:$]  I''ve been looking forward to this.

Good to see so many selections already in, keep ''em coming. 

I''ll make the final choice on Friday evening.

Sticking with my successful dip into the BSP last week [<:o)] and hoping to get on a roll:

AFC WIMBLEDON -v- Forest Green    HOME WIN

Good Luck Cherub and all PUPs [:D]

Been scouring the leagues in search of what might be tasty away victory and my cyber travels have lead me to the emerald isle where I''m certain that Limerick will beat Salthill Devon in the League Of Ireland Division One.Limerick are currently in 6th position with 47pts from 28 games and bottom o'' the table Salthill are on 9pts from 27 games having an awful goal difference of -52.Good luck, Canary Cherub [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

Good Luck Cherub and all the PUPs this week.  On a personal note, after a nightmare start if I can get this week correct I think that will be 3 in a row and finally my record for the season will reach 50%, so fingers crossed!

Okay so I''m going to Holland and going for a home win for PSV Eindhoven against VVV Venlo.  PSV''s home record so far is 3-1-0, and Venlo has lost all 3 away games so far.

Let hope for a successful week!