Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

qpr-no goals conceded at home...

Guys, its actually funnier to ignore obvious trolls like this, it drives em mad.[:)]

Shall we all just keep commenting on how wrathsajoke is a joke, and then get onto the third page, where everyone then complains that he doesn''t deserve 3 pages of replies :P

WRATHAJOKE

Your not funny, your not clever, you are never right. Your not even a Norwich fan (and if you are, you don''t seem to have much knowledge of what has happened the past year....)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Morty, by replying, you aren''t ignoring him :P[/quote]I completely ignored the point he made though lol. You do know that every time someone bites, he touches himself in his special place?[:)]

lets all laugh at morty-he does what haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/51PTXTNPXVL.jpg[/IMG]

Hopefully we can make up for it then by scoring a hat-ful! We certainly have the potential to!

not like you to be so negative wrath? You''re usually the font of all positivity on this message board!

Am I the only one who gets more annoyed about the old ''lunch'' tihng than the OP by good old Wrath? [:@] [:(]

[quote user="Brendo "]Am I the only one who gets more annoyed about the old ''lunch'' tihng than the OP by good old Wrath? [:@] [:(]

[/quote]Beats reading his crap Brendo

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendo "]Am I the only one who gets more annoyed about the old ''lunch'' tihng than the OP by good old Wrath? [:@] [:(]

[/quote]Beats reading his crap Brendo[/quote]True. [Y]Although I prefer ignoring it.

Am I the only one that feels sorry for wrath? He''s clearly an Ipswich fan with nothing better to do in his spare time but troll around on a Norwich city message board! That''s not a life. It''s a mere existence!

I''m sorry but can''t the Mod''s just ban plonker''s like this? On any other board they would be!

Unfortunately you can''t just ban someone because they are annoying.

Some members of this board would''ve been ejected ages ago (answers on a postcard)

Wrath might be annoying but unfortunately for us he''s not offensive unless I''ve missed something