Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

ONE YEAR AGO THIS WEEK!..

Week starting the 27th sept to 4th oct.....

We travelled to the Gills...2nd half and a blind side filck on from simone  JACKO,played in their other striker who was then on goal,and got bought down by our keeper..The commentator states "A peice of skill that would grace any league by jackson,and his reputation is growing..He further enhances his rep by dispatching the pen"

We grab a 97min equalizer..and are 14th in league 1

During the week,we bang in 4 goals(like last week),and beat Orient 4.0

and on the saturday,we play the team in 3rd,Bristol Rovers(Again a coincedence,a bristol side!),and hammer them 5.1...and after them 2 matches,we were then just outside the playoffs....Lambert interviewed on the football league show" we have come along way,but lets not get carried away..If we end up in the playoffs come may,im sure our supporters will be more than happy"...Again this year his comments are very similar"lets not get carried away"

LOVE THE BLOKE!

Lambert is fast becoming a Naarich legend[Y] Long may he continue as our manager...i do fear that one day an offer will come along that he simpley cant say no to

Yeh I went to that Gills game and looking back on it I would probably say that last minute equaliser was the turning point of our season. We were down to 10 men and Norwich teams of past would have lost but we showed that fighting spirit that was so badly needed in that game

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Lambert is fast becoming a Naarich legend[Y] Long may he continue as our manager...i do fear that one day an offer will come along that he simpley cant say no to[/quote]

He is a already a legend in my book!

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Yeh I went to that Gills game and looking back on it I would probably say that last minute equaliser was the turning point of our season. We were down to 10 men and Norwich teams of past would have lost but we showed that fighting spirit that was so badly needed in that game[/quote]

I reckon the turning point in our season was against charlton at home 2-2 draw. 2-0 down to one of the leagues favourites who were sitting pretty at the top! That was the game I felt our season kicked off!