Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Canary Player down already

well done thain - good call. yep all working on the bcfc side...whats going on ncfc player -

3rd game in a row its gone down - time for a lil'' claim up me thinks.

Same problem here. That''s 3 games in a row that the coverage has packed in for me. I sent an email after the 1st one and  got the generic reply about emptying my cache. It''s a bit crap really. We should get a small refund for lack of service.

down again ,emailed the player tech  and they fob me off saying its my pc ,coincidence everyone else player packs in at the same time beyond a joke now

It has been fine for me since I logged on at 3pm. What browser are you using? I''m using Chrome.

[quote user="kye5"]

down again ,emailed the player tech  and they fob me off saying its my pc ,coincidence everyone else player packs in at the same time beyond a joke now

[/quote]

i''ve just had an idea.

as its obviously not our PC''s at fault as we can listen to the v''s teams stream then why dont we start up a complaints thread on here, then we all put in one complaint message then copy and paste the lot and we ALL send the same thread to canary player.

good idea?

Wolfie - power to the peolpe.

I e-mailed them and they said they are investigating, I suggested they refund this months fee - might be good if everyone e-mailed the same.

[quote user="Michael Roberts"]Thanks chesterfield Canary.  Works for me now.
[/quote]

Has worked fine for me since 3pm.

[quote user="Chesterfield Canary"]Choose Bristol stream then go back to Norwich stream and it works![/quote]Didn''t work for me but I logged into the Bristol City website (same logon details work on all the FL websites) and both Bristol and Norwich streams work?!?I agree a complaints thread would be a good idea.

Canary Player has been utterly abysmal for me today, stopped working 10 minutes into the game, and haven''t been able to gather a stream since.

Though being superstitious me, i''m dubious as to whether to go back to CP if it works.

2-0 Up, and loving it.

[quote user="Kent Canary"]I e-mailed them and they said they are investigating, I suggested they refund this months fee - might be good if everyone e-mailed the same.[/quote]Did you use the email address the guy earlier in the thread gave?