Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Let's see if Paul Lambert can trump Archie Macaulay!

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="morty"]Oh and before one of you oldies have a pop for soiling your happy thread, feel free to read back and see who saw fit to start having a go.[:)]

[/quote]Surely that would have been post #2 in the whole thread...[quote user="morty"]Do you deliberately post things that absolutely no one gives a flying frig in a doughnut about, or is it coincidence?(Pre-empting a reply of "Do you?" feel free to poke off in advance.)[/quote][/quote]Lol, is it morty gangf uck night?I think Bly is a boring old windbag, with troll like tendancies, that is my opinion and I really don''t care if anyone else shares it or not.I was perfectly happy to just let it go, until various people decided to jump on the anti morty bandwagon.[:)]

[/quote]I''m not on any bandwagon, I think you''re usually pretty fair but I think on this occasion you were quite quick to jump on what turned out to be a fair enough post.  No big.  Hope Holland''s treating you well. [Y][/quote]Yeah, i''ll agree with you, as it has turned out it has been more interesting threads, as opposed to the tripe he posts, knowing full well it winds certain people up. I know you weren''t part of the bandwagon lol, but it makes me chuckle when people feel justified in having a pop at me, for having a pop at someone else, there really is a bizarre, skewed irony in it.Ta, Holland is hard work but not too bad.[:)][/quote]

I think you should get yourself down to a coffee shop [:D][:D][:D]

[/quote]I just say no to drugs lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="morty"]Oh and before one of you oldies have a pop for soiling your happy thread, feel free to read back and see who saw fit to start having a go.

[:)]

[/quote]

Surely that would have been post #2 in the whole thread...

[quote user="morty"]Do you deliberately post things that absolutely no one gives a flying frig in a doughnut about, or is it coincidence?

(Pre-empting a reply of "Do you?" feel free to poke off in advance.)
[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, is it morty gangf uck night?

I think Bly is a boring old windbag, with troll like tendancies, that is my opinion and I really don''t care if anyone else shares it or not.

I was perfectly happy to just let it go, until various people decided to jump on the anti morty bandwagon.

[/quote]

I''m not on any bandwagon, I think you''re usually pretty fair but I think on this occasion you were quite quick to jump on what turned out to be a fair enough post.  No big.  Hope Holland''s treating you well. [Y]

[/quote]

Yeah, i''ll agree with you, as it has turned out it has been more interesting threads, as opposed to the tripe he posts, knowing full well it winds certain people up. I know you weren''t part of the bandwagon lol, but it makes me chuckle when people feel justified in having a pop at me, for having a pop at someone else, there really is a bizarre, skewed irony in it.

Ta, Holland is hard work but not too bad.

[/quote]

I think you should get yourself down to a coffee shop [:D][:D][:D]

[/quote]

I just say no to drugs lol.
[/quote]

Not including alcohol, evidently [:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]You just over there during the week and coming home weekends? [/quote]No, been here 3 weeks now, coming home for 2 weeks on Wednesday.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]You just over there during the week and coming home weekends? [/quote]

No, been here 3 weeks now, coming home for 2 weeks on Wednesday.
[/quote]

A quiet word at passport control should do the trick then[:D]

Do you want to sell you season ticket cheap now or even cheaper from an immigration centre?(he he)

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]You just over there during the week and coming home weekends? [/quote]No, been here 3 weeks now, coming home for 2 weeks on Wednesday.[/quote]

Do you want to sell you season ticket cheap now or even cheaper from an immigration centre?(he he)

[/quote]Lol, keeping it ta, a friend is attending matches I can''t attend, and I shall be swiping it right back as soon as I get home!My rota is currently worked out so I will make both the Leeds scum and blue scum games![:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]You just over there during the week and coming home weekends? [/quote]No, been here 3 weeks now, coming home for 2 weeks on Wednesday.[/quote]

[/quote]Lol, keeping it ta, a friend is attending matches I can''t attend, and I shall be swiping it right back as soon as I get home!My rota is currently worked out so I will make both the Leeds scum and blue scum games![:)][/quote]A break from the red-light district will give your anus a chance to recover too.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]Lol, keeping it ta, a friend is attending matches I can''t attend, and I shall be swiping it right back as soon as I get home!My rota is currently worked out so I will make both the Leeds scum and blue scum games![:)][/quote]A break from the red-light district will give your anus a chance to recover too.[/quote]Hey, what can I say, its a living.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]Lol, keeping it ta, a friend is attending matches I can''t attend, and I shall be swiping it right back as soon as I get home!My rota is currently worked out so I will make both the Leeds scum and blue scum games![:)][/quote]A break from the red-light district will give your anus a chance to recover too.[/quote]Hey, what can I say, its a living.[;)][/quote]Remember that group of scout leaders?Yep... me and my chums.  [;)]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]Lol, keeping it ta, a friend is attending matches I can''t attend, and I shall be swiping it right back as soon as I get home!My rota is currently worked out so I will make both the Leeds scum and blue scum games![:)][/quote]A break from the red-light district will give your anus a chance to recover too.[/quote]Hey, what can I say, its a living.[;)][/quote]Remember that group of scout leaders?Yep... me and my chums.  [;)][/quote]You certainly dib dib dibbed my dob dob dob. Glad I had the blindfold and ball gag that afternoon, to be honest.[:(]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]Lol, keeping it ta, a friend is attending matches I can''t attend, and I shall be swiping it right back as soon as I get home!My rota is currently worked out so I will make both the Leeds scum and blue scum games![:)][/quote]A break from the red-light district will give your anus a chance to recover too.[/quote]Hey, what can I say, its a living.[;)][/quote]Remember that group of scout leaders?Yep... me and my chums.  [;)][/quote]You certainly dib dib dibbed my dob dob dob. Glad I had the blindfold and ball gag that afternoon, to be honest.[:(]

[/quote]We knew you''d enjoyed it when you refused to take our money.Saucebox.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]We knew you''d enjoyed it when you refused to take our money.Saucebox.[/quote]What can I say?I love my job.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]We knew you''d enjoyed it when you refused to take our money.Saucebox.[/quote]What can I say?I love my job.[;)][/quote]When Shyster said a page or two back that he thought there was a book in this thread I''m not sure he meant THIS kind of book...[;)][:@][;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]We knew you''d enjoyed it when you refused to take our money.Saucebox.[/quote]What can I say?I love my job.[;)][/quote]When Shyster said a page or two back that he thought there was a book in this thread I''m not sure he meant THIS kind of book...[;)][:@][;)][/quote]Strictly fiction I can assure you!  [;)]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]We knew you''d enjoyed it when you refused to take our money.Saucebox.[/quote]What can I say?I love my job.[;)][/quote]When Shyster said a page or two back that he thought there was a book in this thread I''m not sure he meant THIS kind of book...[;)][:@][;)][/quote]Strictly fiction I can assure you!  [;)][/quote]Not so sure about that. Seems very much to have the firm smack of verisimilitude...[;)]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

There''s a monkey on this thread who has climbed very high.

Now he''s playing with himself ''cos nobody loves him.

[:S]

OTBC

[/quote]

Sounds like this could be you Bly, trying to make a "bump."