Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Re: QPR- sold out, Help !!!!

Ring everyday and ask. I''ve made loads of away games by getting returned tickets the day before when being told for weeks the game is sold out.

Just don''t book your hotel just yet! ;o)

I also waited until this morning to ring up only to be told we''ve sold out. Great effort by the fans but I really want to go! If anyone has a cheeky spare, send us a private message please ;)

I know it''s not the same, but there must be a very good chance that this will be the feature game on the Football League Show, and we all know what that means (some to do with small rivers on the internet or something).

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]we''ll beat them! their bubble will burst before long.[/quote]

Hope over expectation again...

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Sit in the QPR end fella, it won''t sell out?[/quote]It would appear that QPR will not allow that: http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/HomeTickets/0,,10373,00.html

"Please note, tickets to this match are now

only available to fans who have been registered on the QPR ticket

purchase database since before Monday 4th October. We strongly advise

that tickets are purchased prior to matchday to avoid disappointment as

there is limited availability.

in addition, the match will be all ticket for Norwich fans -

i.e. there will be no tickets available for the away section on

matchday. "

Sounds as if they could be set for a sell out crowd which is unusual.

[quote user="MrFruit"]I will be returning one ticket to box office this afternoon[/quote]

I was told they don''t take tickets back anymore or offer refunds or is that only if its a few days before the game?

Sit in the home stand, but don''t cheer norwich (I know it''s hard) - I heard their fans are tiny bit hostile and you''ll be pulled out immediately. Just cheer in silence so you don''t get abused.

Not as easy as it sounds doing that, many many moons ago Man utd away on boxing day 1986 i think, Kevin Drinkell flying header ten minutes from time, i sort of forgot id gone with two Utd fans standing in the paddock and celebrated as tho i was in with my own fans, was very lucky to escape intact that day, lol !!!!!

We won''t sell to anyone not on our database, i.e. anyone who hasn''t bought a ticket from us before. To get a ticket in the home end you''ll have to have bought one before, or have a home fan get one for you.

At time of writing, it looks like there''s only about 3500 tickets left.

[quote user="Hoopy"]We won''t sell to anyone not on our database, i.e. anyone who hasn''t bought a ticket from us before. To get a ticket in the home end you''ll have to have bought one before, or have a home fan get one for you.

At time of writing, it looks like there''s only about 3500 tickets left.[/quote]Phew!!! could be heading for a gate of about 17000!!![<:o)]

[quote user="A Change is Gonna Come"][quote user="Hoopy"]We won''t sell to anyone not on our database, i.e. anyone who hasn''t bought a ticket from us before. To get a ticket in the home end you''ll have to have bought one before, or have a home fan get one for you.

At time of writing, it looks like there''s only about 3500 tickets left.[/quote]Phew!!! could be heading for a gate of about 17000!!![<:o)][/quote]

Nah, 15,500.

First buy a ticket for QPRs next home game, against Burnley on the 30th October 2010 (on general sale).  Then in a couple of days book tickets from the Norwich game.  Might also be useful finding a London address.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]First buy a ticket for QPRs next home game, against Burnley on the 30th October 2010 (on general sale).  Then in a couple of days book tickets from the Norwich game.  Might also be useful finding a London address.[/quote]Matt, as I understood it you had to be registered on the QPR ticket database by the 4th October to get a  home ticket for the Norwich match.Maybe they''ll relax that rule - especially if you can come up with an address outside Norfolk - otherwise if you buy a ticket for the 30th, and, like us they don''t do refunds, you may end up cheering on Burnley that day. Except the home fans might not be too pleased.Oh dear.....

Cmon, there must be someone who cant go ??? Im working for the Leeds home game but am a super member, so i could return the favour if anyone needs two for that game :))))

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Tim, I''ll let you know might have two tickets available. I''ll find out this evening my friend and brother might have to work.[/quote]

Ooh thanks ever so much, my lad will be overjoyed, he`s just coming 16 and loves going to the games, alas my shift pattern tends to be a pain, thanks ever so much :)))

Try this:

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/qpr/win_tickets_to_see_qpr_v_norwich_1_674738?