Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

New kit for next season???????????

[quote user="liamcicada"]Dont we get a new kit every season?[/quote]Usually they alternate it between the home and away kit, so each one lasts two seasons.

Xara got a one year extension for this season so made the true yellow shirt. There was a big furore on here when it happened because it meant we would have 2 new home shirts in 2 seasons. It''s a shame because I don''t want Xara to make our shirts anymore but this is (in my opinion) their best effort to date. A shame they finally got it spot on and it''s only for one season.

Hopefully we won''t get a generic Adidas shirt next season.

[quote user="CallsignViper"]Xara got a one year extension for this season so made the true yellow shirt. There was a big furore on here when it happened because it meant we would have 2 new home shirts in 2 seasons. It''s a shame because I don''t want Xara to make our shirts anymore but this is (in my opinion) their best effort to date. A shame they finally got it spot on and it''s only for one season.

Hopefully we won''t get a generic Adidas shirt next season.[/quote]Completely agree with this, I really like this years shirt.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CallsignViper"]Xara got a one year extension for this season so made the true yellow shirt. There was a big furore on here when it happened because it meant we would have 2 new home shirts in 2 seasons. It''s a shame because I don''t want Xara to make our shirts anymore but this is (in my opinion) their best effort to date. A shame they finally got it spot on and it''s only for one season. Hopefully we won''t get a generic Adidas shirt next season.[/quote]

Completely agree with this, I really like this years shirt.
[/quote]

Have to agree as well, This is probably the best one we have had for a while now,although think we could do away with the aviva on the back  

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CallsignViper"]Xara got a one year extension for this season so made the true yellow shirt. There was a big furore on here when it happened because it meant we would have 2 new home shirts in 2 seasons. It''s a shame because I don''t want Xara to make our shirts anymore but this is (in my opinion) their best effort to date. A shame they finally got it spot on and it''s only for one season. Hopefully we won''t get a generic Adidas shirt next season.[/quote]Completely agree with this, I really like this years shirt.[/quote]

Have to agree as well, This is probably the best one we have had for a while now,although think we could do away with the aviva on the back  

[/quote]I like that actually. This is a shirt I''ll happily wear for a few seasons I think.