Sign in to follow this  
matt crowhurst

Leon Barnett

thought Leon was very very good today, just behind Korey for MOM. first time i have seen him play and the amount of headers he won and blocks he got in was outstanding, didnt look in trouble all game.....thought him and ward have developed a very good understanding all ready and for me would love to get him here on a perm and let sicknote whitbread go...........would also keep him and ward in the team when Nelson is fit again, some might say its hrash but when you play as well as he did you have to keep him in the starting 11.have to say also very impressed with Crofts...i thought we would miss Russell but this guy seems to get everywhere and never shirks a tackle, the one where he almost chopped their player in two was immense

[quote user="paul moy"]If they all played so well, how did their scorer manage to get a free header from a set-piece ?[/quote]Well it may have been a midfielder or a striker presumably? Having not been at the game or listened on the radio I have no idea who was at fault.

[quote user="paul moy"]If they all played so well, how did their scorer manage to get a free header from a set-piece ?[/quote]

All you''ve done on this board today is whinge!

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="paul moy"]If they all played so well, how did their scorer manage to get a free header from a set-piece ?[/quote]

All you''ve done on this board today is whinge!

[/quote]

That was not a whinge, but a question related to the commentary where the commentator stated that their player had a free header.