Sign in to follow this  
Devils Advocate.

So glad that Chris Martin scored today.......

Now B***dy Chris Goreham can shut up about him not scoring in the championship for 3 1/2 years or whatever it was. Up until the start of this season, he hadn''t played in the championship for years.

I actually think Chris Goreham is a very good radio commentator and I always enjoy his commentry when we are away.

It''s strange, people always criticise Both Martins and Hoolahan alot on these boards, yet i never see any criticism for Holt. Again today Holt was very poor, didn''t win anything in the air, looked very slow and lethargic. Much like he''s looked in every other game he''s played this season.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]if martin stops taking pathetic free kick attempts and shooting when there is a better option im glad he scored [y][/quote]His free-kicks are greaaat!

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]if martin stops taking pathetic free kick attempts and shooting when there is a better option im glad he scored [y][/quote]His free-kicks are greaaat![/quote]they were f*cking awful today and martin is my favourtie player but they were awful today

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]if martin stops taking pathetic free kick attempts and shooting when there is a better option im glad he scored [y][/quote]His free-kicks are greaaat![/quote]*snigger*

I know we all have our opinions Big Slob but if you get a chance to look again at todays game on video, just look at Holt''s movement, just look at the number of passes made.

You say he hasn''t played well this season so far. Would you drop him, or perhaps you didn''t go to Scunthorpe or Nottingham.

Holt is our most important player. He gets in the face of defenders and helps and encourages Martin.

Without Holt we lack direction as has been proved when he is out of the side.

I will say, however, we are desperate for cover for him, and with the right quality player coming in, it would give the season another boost.

I like Hoolahan but he didn''t have a good game today. There is no doubt that he is fitter this year than ever before and works hard for the team.