Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

We are the first football league club in the country

Brilliant! I love little stories like these actually. Check out "Little old Norwich," not only have we turned around our reputation off the pitch in the last few months in that regard, but now we''re at the cutting edge of football technology as well.  Truly, we are forces to reckoned with.

Waiting for the first post that goes on about ....wasting money on sprinklers when it could have been used to bring in a player...why can''t we use watering cans... tut... board out!

do we really need so many blokes forking the pitch after the game ? surely a couple of blokes could do it in the time between home games ?rather than have about 50 of them straight after the match ? what does the groundsmen do all week anyway ? all there is is grass to cut and he has a sit on lawn mower for that,  its not like he''s got to tend to any hanging baskets or anything.. this needs looking at [:@]

Good staff at Ben Burgess. Polite and very helpful. Bought my lawn mower from them, had my hedge trimmer serviced by them and last year I bought my fireworks there. My mate got his fireworks there too following my recomendation. Easy parking too.

With all that "p" taking from the Barclay the club could save thousands and use them as the half time sprinklers.

Keep the crowd amused as well (shake shake)