Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Barnsley Match Report now up on www.dh6.co.uk

[quote user="Largey"]Bet you wanted your old mate Drury to shoot just before Chrissy Martin scored![/quote]I soooo wanted him to score!And I''d buy Lappin a goal if I could!

i know - I cant wait to see Lappin go loopy if/when he scores!

On a side note, does anyone know why Jackson got yellow carded near the end, after it looked to me that Crofts put in a poorly timed challenge?!

Hucks, will Surman now out for an estimated two weeks, would you like to see an impressive McNamee brought in for Tuesdays game, or retain Lappin in the line-up who offers more physicality?

And are you going to the game on Tuesday?

[quote user="Largey"]Hucks, will Surman now out for an estimated two weeks, would you like to see an impressive McNamee brought in for Tuesdays game, or retain Lappin in the line-up who offers more physicality?

And are you going to the game on Tuesday?[/quote]*two months.[:(]

[quote user="Largey"]i know - I cant wait to see Lappin go loopy if/when he scores!

On a side note, does anyone know why Jackson got yellow carded near the end, after it looked to me that Crofts put in a poorly timed challenge?![/quote]he kicked the ball away

Sorry yes I meant two months :(

Do you think McNamee only fits the flat 4-4-2 or will we see him get a chance in the diamond? Whether that is in place of Hoolahan is another matter...would you drop someone who seems to drift in and out of games but has the ability to win it with one pass...and do McNamee and Hoolahan fit in the same team?!

At least it is a good thing Lambert has these options!

hucks@dh6.co.uk wrote the following post at 12/09/2010 8:34 AM:

i''m not at next to 2 away games, commitments i couldn''t get out of, Ads is going to do a guest review

well i hope he concentrates on defending 1st and foremost and not wandering around trying to think of football cliches to put in his report [:D]

Agree with your report Hucks. I''m a tad concerned about Holt''s form though. He lost everything in the air, and looked slow and tired all game. I don''t think he''s played well at all in any game he''s played yet this season. Would you bring a target man in on loan? Or hope his form improves.

The next match review is going to be fun!

''I sent in a delightful cross to the back post where Holty stooped high above the defence to send us a goal ahead. Then after my last ditch challenge, we broke down the left-wing with McNamee, who cut inside and sent a low cross to the edge of the area, where Chrissy Martin was awaiting with a well timed volley to send us two up, and on the road to victory. MOTM: Me!

Not saying by any means Drury is up his own, but that''s how I would write it if I was playing :D