Sign in to follow this  
Bill

We applauded Shackell ..... what about Bellamy ?

Definately for me! I really started following City around his era and even at his age then, he was quality! Possibly the best player ive seen pull on the yella and green. I must admit i was pretty jealous when Cardiff got him! Just hope he has a stinker against us!!

without doubt he should be applauded, loves the club and didn''t leave under any cloud.

Will he celebrate when he scores? As he''s bound to with that old thing about scoring against your old team :)

Applaud him definitely.

Then give him loads of grief, in the hope of both some good banter and a negative tempramental reaction  during the game as his capability & pace predicatably causes us real problems

I absolutely love Bellamy, the guy''s a legend! The scummers hate him, and i''m sure he will wind them at at poorman road, and hopefully get a hatrick

Great player, total twat. has caused more dressing room problems at every club he''s been at than anyone else I can think of.

Definitely applaud him. He was a terrific player for us and left on good terms and we got a lot of money for him. He always speaks in complimentary terms about us and didn''t celebrate when he scored for West Ham a couple of seasons ago.

The Bellars/Iwan partnership is my favourite Norwich front pairing that I''ve seen.

FAO: City1st [OFF TOPIC]Ah City1st, I haven''t heard from you in a while.So, what has happened to our sub 15k attendances, battle with relegation and only signing 2 or 3 in the window? Are you one for humble pie?I always said you would be no closer to relegation than us, a good start from both teams in all honesty. I am confident going into our games against the only two teams above us, but am also realistic enough to see that 2 losses would put a big dampener on our start. Can''t wait for Tuesday, who have you lot got?[ON TOPIC]I don''t know about you, but I doubt Bellamy will get a good reception at ours just because of who he is and his history etc. Although, personally I admire him for taking a step back for a better quality of life. At the end of the day, it is just a game.

Of course Bellamy will get a good reception at Carrow Road!

One of my favourite moments following City was when he scored our winner in a 1-0 at Portman Road, a header from a Erik Fuglestad cross leaving Richard Wright flapping!

That was the night he wore THAT vest!

Be interesting to see how he reacts to a positive receptions.  Players like him and Savage usually love it when they''re boo''ed or sworn at etc as it winds them up and they play better.

[quote user="barclayendstand"]Of course Bellamy will get a good reception at Carrow Road! One of my favourite moments following City was when he scored our winner in a 1-0 at Portman Road, a header from a Erik Fuglestad cross leaving Richard Wright flapping! That was the night he wore THAT vest![/quote]

Sorry I''m obviously not as old as you, what is ''''that vest'''' ?

I will definitely give him a good reception. He has always defended Norwich from p*** taking journalists for example, and is grateful for the club giving him his start in professional football.Who cares whether he has caused problems at other clubs?A legend!

Most football fans have Craig Bellamy all wrong. A few, including ours, understand he is just a passionate, 100%, heart on his sleeve footballer who after his time in the game has matured and learnt to respect what it has given him. That''s why he still holds Norwich close.

No question he gets a big hand from me and i''d expect no less from other city fans as this post shows.

[quote user="BA"]Great player, total twat. has caused more dressing room problems at every club he''s been at than anyone else I can think of.[/quote]Sums him up perfectly.He''s a real a*se as a person but he must have a real soft spot for us as he''s never bad mouthed Norwich City FC. On the rare occasions he''s played against us he''s always looked as though he''d rather be somewhere else.He deserves a good reception.

Re The Bellamy vest.

After the game mentioned, Bellamy gave in interview to Anglia TV wearing what looked like his Grandad''s vest right in front of us away fans who, as normal, had been held in the ground after the game. Shortly after The club shops started selling Bellamy Vest,s with "Simply the Vest" written across the front!

Also in his Autobiography, Iwan Roberts said Bellamy was such a pain in the arse they used to lock him in the coach toilet on away trips!

[quote user="Nolly"]without doubt he should be applauded, loves the club and didn''t leave under any cloud.

Will he celebrate when he scores? As he''s bound to with that old thing about scoring against your old team :)[/quote]he didnt when he scored for Newcastle against us.