Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Burnley have the same goal music as us...

[quote user="I am a Banana"]i thought we have samba song or something like that? - i dont really listen.[/quote]

We already knew you do not read things properly being posting so now you don''t listen either! What a silly banana you are[:P]

Our goal music is Samba de Janeiro by Bellini.

Burnley''s goal music is called Tom Hark by the Piranhas.  We also play this prior to kick off for about 10 seconds, but is not played as our goal music.

the two words " Goal Music " says it all . No place for it..... Can we not celebrate a goal amongst real fans jubilant emotions without having to whince with embarrasment at the awful racket they think we love jumping up and down to.

[quote user="flecky76"]

Our goal music is Samba de Janeiro by Bellini.

Burnley''s goal music is called Tom Hark by the Piranhas.  We also play this prior to kick off for about 10 seconds, but is not played as our goal music.

[/quote]Whatever the music is at Turf Moor they got used to hearing it last weekend....

God there are some moody gits around...!

Whats wrong with the goal music?! I think its great, its also admirable that the club has stuck with the same tune for a fair few seasons now, instead of keep changing it. The Samba De Janerio is quite original from other teams music, and when you''re out and about and hear it, whats the first thing you think of?!

Certainly makes me smile and feel like im celebrating a City goal....Love live the SAMBA!!!