Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

Barnsley Fans

thought they were good yesterday, had a beer with a few in Lloyds after the game decent people.

i see a few getting kicked out in the second half, but there cheering was good the song about booby hassle was brilliant.

thought they were good? brought hardly any fans, only a tiny section of them stood up and they hardly made any noise.

[quote user="the king"]thought they were good? brought hardly any fans, only a tiny section of them stood up and they hardly made any noise.
[/quote]

Nah wasn''t like that at all

The drunken old fart was a legend. ''''E teks it round defender ''e goes through an e gets pulled back but doos e give it? Noo chance, noo chance. E robbed oos there. Don''t laff, don''t laff!''''

I think it depends where you were in the stadium whether you thought they made much noise, I was in Area A of the Lower Barclay and could hardly hear them from there.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Anyone want to tell me the Bobby Hassell song [:)][/quote]

Oh Bobby Hassle you are the love of my life

Oh bobby Hassle i''d let you shag my wife

Oh Bobby Hassle i want Ginger hair too .

Thought they were a decent bunch - they stood and applauded during the Roy Waller tribute and also applauded our young female footballers at half-time.

[quote user="DINGLE"][quote user="Excited Canary"]Anyone want to tell me the Bobby Hassell song [:)][/quote]

Oh Bobby Hassle you are the love of my life

Oh bobby Hassle i''d let you shag my wife

Oh Bobby Hassle i want Ginger hair too .[/quote]that song is used by about 10 clubs. they''ve just nicked it.different players, obviously.

We had a good laugh with some in the Complete Angler before the game.

They where alright and they hate Leeds scum as well. (obviously)

Good bunch all in all, had a chat to a few before and after the game ( walking  to and from county hall)

One wannabe at the end giving it Larry Large to the Barclay in his stone island jacket and cap, but all in all a good turn out from those that came !

A few of them said we were good for a playoff place and so long as we beat Leeds scum they would be happy for us to go up !