Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

The bloke in the Snakepit today

yep it`s a shame when good old fasioned chanting and hostility towards the opposition is taken over by a nugartory contribution to the atmosphere in the ground!

i was within earshot and didnt hear anything racist either :Sseemed to be a bloke who''d had a few shandys just having a good time.

Believe me I was very close to him and he was using the "P" word that people from Pakistan and India find offensive in a number of songs including I''d rather be a Turk than a "P" which he then changed to Muslim when someone pointed out the Old Bill paying interest in him.I comment on what happened under the stand as I didn''t see it.

Derogatory chants at a football match? BAN HIM BAN HIM [:@]We could do with a few hundred more, less racist editions of this bloke to get some singing going in the other stands!

[quote user="hogesar"]Derogatory chants at a football match? BAN HIM BAN HIM [:@]We could do with a few hundred more, less racist editions of this bloke to get some singing going in the other stands![/quote]

Yep

[quote user="the1englishman"]Whats wrong with mentioning something just because it was 9/11 ? Forgive me if iam wrong, but iam sure it was in fact muslims that flew planes into the twin towers ?[/quote]

A very disturbing comment if you can''t distinguish between terrorists and the general muslim population. You may as well say that all Norwich supporters are thick just because some people can''t see why it it not appropriate to make comments like that

Bloody hell you must have good ears because i was with in spitting distance of him, all he kept doing was chanting yarmy to the young kid behind him, who thought he was amusing, The old bill didnt like the fact he was not paying any attention to the game, when they had a word with him, relised he had to many sherberts, then in bar area, he was chanting "lets go F*****g mental" the police didnt like his language so ejected him!! thats when every man and his dog joined!!

Sadly had an ''incident'' occured later on I''m sure there would have been a thread on here complaining that the police '' should have (should of) seen the state he was in and chucked him out earlier.It is also a criminal offence to attempt to enter and be in a football stadium whist drunk. Something the police tend to turn a blind eye to as long as you are not making everyone else aware you are drunk.Drinking on an empty head is not a good idea.

[quote user="T"]

[quote user="the1englishman"]Whats wrong with mentioning something just because it was 9/11 ? Forgive me if iam wrong, but iam sure it was in fact muslims that flew planes into the twin towers ?[/quote]

A very disturbing comment if you can''t distinguish between terrorists and the general muslim population. You may as well say that all Norwich supporters are thick just because some people can''t see why it it not appropriate to make comments like that

[/quote]

Disturbing ?

You need to get out into the real world a little more.

Now iam sorry , but i refuse to be P C , and worry because someone is upset that i said it was a fact muslims flew into the twin towers, or am i wrong ?

In the same way it was christians who bombed London, Plymouth, Coventry and many other English cities.As a christian maybe you could tell us how much blame should be attached to you for those attacks.

I guess you are using christian as a general term for folk who aren''t muslim. Most of us aren''t either. In truth I guess I have some christian values but they maybe muslim values too?

Can''t believe some of the comments on this thread by people who have no idea what happened. The Snakepit prior to his ''removal'' during the first half were quite keen to see him chucked out and were singing ''sit down shut up'' and ''cheerio'' as he made his way out, as he had got on everybodys tits for over half an hour.  From a distance, sure the stewards are going to look heavy handed and so are the old bill. Truth was, he''d rode his luck and was never going to make it until the second half.

For those not in the know, and within hearing distance, he was a right pain in the arse. He couldnt hardly stand up, coudnt sing in tune, nor remember the words to most of the other songs. The ob and stewards certainly took their time dealing with this clown though. 

And for what it''s worth, there were several different chants which were racist. Hopefully now, nobody will defend this baffon. Oh and i was spitting distance from him, so know what im sprouting on about.

[quote user="T"]

[/quote]The USA & UK couldn''t tell the difference...[:P]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Bloody hell you must have good ears because i was with in spitting distance of him, all he kept doing was chanting yarmy to the young kid behind him, who thought he was amusing, The old bill didnt like the fact he was not paying any attention to the game, when they had a word with him, relised he had to many sherberts, then in bar area, he was chanting "lets go F*****g mental" the police didnt like his language so ejected him!! thats when every man and his dog joined!![/quote]My hearing is no better than others, I don''t know where you were sat but I was in my normal seat on Row E Seat 240 which is right on the gangway and he was just the other side of it.I''m glad that

m11snake heard the same stuff that I did which proves I''m right.

I didn`t hear anything from him where I was sitting

I was in Block C upper barclay though.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Bloody hell you must have good ears because i was with in spitting distance of him, all he kept doing was chanting yarmy to the young kid behind him, who thought he was amusing, The old bill didnt like the fact he was not paying any attention to the game, when they had a word with him, relised he had to many sherberts, then in bar area, he was chanting "lets go F*****g mental" the police didnt like his language so ejected him!! thats when every man and his dog joined!![/quote]

I sit in the upper Barclay front (next to the pit) he was totally hammered and Yarmy was about all he could manage!

Saw him walk down to the bar about 10mins before half time but not reappear so presumed he either left of his own accord or was asked to leave!

Have to admit he was funny for about 10mins then quite a pain in the backside! If I had been within 10 ft of him it would have only been funny for about 30seconds!

What a Muppet, I don’t think he saw above 5 mins of the game! , completely mashed

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Bloody hell you must have good ears because i was with in spitting distance of him, all he kept doing was chanting yarmy to the young kid behind him, who thought he was amusing, The old bill didnt like the fact he was not paying any attention to the game, when they had a word with him, relised he had to many sherberts, then in bar area, he was chanting "lets go F*****g mental" the police didnt like his language so ejected him!! thats when every man and his dog joined!![/quote]

I sit in the upper Barclay front (next to the pit) he was totally hammered and Yarmy was about all he could manage!

Saw him walk down to the bar about 10mins before half time but not reappear so presumed he either left of his own accord or was asked to leave!

Have to admit he was funny for about 10mins then quite a pain in the backside! If I had been within 10 ft of him it would have only been funny for about 30seconds!

What a Muppet, I don’t think he saw above 5 mins of the game! , completely mashed

[/quote]Which might have been the reason why he was actually ejected.