Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

The bloke in the Snakepit today

OK so he was a bit of a pain if you were sitting close by. But was it really necessary for three old bill to manhandle him out of the ground He was harmless enough and added some entertainment to an otherwise dull first half.

[quote user="Kathy"]Sorry. No can do.[/quote]

Ok, there was a guy up against the wall joining onto the Barclay who was trying to get the signing and chanting going but I didnt notice him there towards the end of the game, thought it might have been him you were referring to.

"About 30. Bit overweight. Not much hair. Jeans. Checked shirt. "

Thats just about every bloke in the Snakepit aint it?

I saw him today.

He didnt seem to spend much time watching the game.

But he was entertaining the crowd and getting some chants started.

Dont know why /if he was ejected.

[quote user="dreamteam"]I saw him today. He didnt seem to spend much time watching the game. But he was entertaining the crowd and getting some chants started. Dont know why /if he was ejected.[/quote]

As Shaun said he was ejected for signing a racist song which I belive was directed at some guys siting at the back of  the pit. It was "are you a muslim in disguise"  With it being the anniversary of 9/11 it was not such a clever move if you ask me  

[quote user="rainbow"]

[quote user="dreamteam"]I saw him today. He didnt seem to spend much time watching the game. But he was entertaining the crowd and getting some chants started. Dont know why /if he was ejected.[/quote]

As Shaun said he was ejected for signing a racist song which I belive was directed at some guys siting at the back of  the pit. It was "are you a muslim in disguise"  With it being the anniversary of 9/11 it was not such a clever move if you ask me  

[/quote]He was right near me and there was more than one racist song he was trying to get started (which I won''t put on here as I don''t want the thread pulled) which was a bit stupid as there we quite a few Old Bill in the Snake Pit today.He was called out by one of them not long before Half Time.

The numbnut seemed more interested in p*ssing about rather than watching the game and at one point seemed to have a heated discussion with someone in the Barclay.

He must have been a chav time traveller from the 1980''s popping in to see the game judging by his leaning towards racism and generally acting like a plank!  

he was a complete pratt,anyone with an once of common sense knows you can''t mention the muslins without getting killed,why on earth would you ,sorry,sorry don''t hit me,know i didn''t mean it.....argggghhhh

Muslins?[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KRug-HfLGcU/SHZIGCLX4nI/AAAAAAAAACU/3FJpDw-jn_I/s320/muslin+squares+(300).jpg[/img]

[quote user="thirdlion v2"]Muslins?

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KRug-HfLGcU/SHZIGCLX4nI/AAAAAAAAACU/3FJpDw-jn_I/s320/muslin+squares+(300).jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Oh my goodness, if you get killed for mentioning the muslins, what is the penalty for posting a picture??

[quote user="mtv"]"About 30. Bit overweight. Not much hair. Jeans. Checked shirt. "

Thats just about every bloke in the Snakepit aint it?[/quote]How dare you! I''m 29, with a full head of hair, been told I don''t look a day over 28!

He needed to be taken out, his chants were getting worse and there''s a time and a place for your views and yesterday was not it. I did''nt see him draged out he was asked down by the old bill, he got his coat and walked out.

Bless him he did''nt seam the full ticket but was a pratt.

[quote user="Whittles Windmill"]Jeez, some of you lot really are little princesses. Best you all go to the opera.[/quote]Not likely, it''s full of foreigners.

SAT NEAR HIM, NOT ONCE DID I HEAR ANY RACIST REMARKS, HE WAS WELL OILED, AND HE WAS WEARING HIMSELF OUT WITH CHANTING YARMY, WHEN IT ALL KICKED OFF IN THE BAR AREA WHEN THEY TRIED DRAGGING HIM OUTSIDE, THE ENTIRE BAR WERE CHANTING "W*****S" EVEN OLD MEN FROM THE CITY STAND WERE ON HIS SIDE, A STEWARD SAID THAT HE HEARD NO RACIST COMMENTS

[quote user="Kathy"]OK so he was a bit of a pain if you were sitting close by. But was it really necessary for three old bill to manhandle him out of the ground He was harmless enough and added some entertainment to an otherwise dull first half.[/quote]Thats not quite how it happend Kathy.. rose tinted glasses spring to mind.  The guy was offensive and will undoubtably get a ban for such behaviour.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Whittles Windmill"]Jeez, some of you lot really are little princesses. Best you all go to the opera.[/quote]

Not likely, it''s full of foreigners.

[/quote]

Not quite the same but at the "Last night of the Proms" there was only a handful of Chinese faces amongst the crowds, everyone else was white.

[quote user="Kathy"]I didnt hear anything offensive or racist. If I had I wouldnt have posted.[/quote]I''m not picking an argument, i''m sure you wouldn''t have posted if you heard his speal, he wasn''t handling his alcohol very well, he made a scene and was silly wit his choice of words, especially as already posted on 9/11.

If he did say anything racist it was out of order but if we had a few more like him the atmosphere in the stadium would be a lot better and more intimidating for the the other team. We are far to nice.

[quote user="kdncfc"]If he did say anything racist it was out of order but if we had a few more like him the atmosphere in the stadium would be a lot better and more intimidating for the the other team. We are far to nice.[/quote]

Your right, if he doesnt get a ban I would like to see him in the middle of the Jarrold next time!

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="kdncfc"]If he did say anything racist it was out of order but if we had a few more like him the atmosphere in the stadium would be a lot better and more intimidating for the the other team. We are far to nice.[/quote]

Your right, if he doesnt get a ban I would like to see him in the middle of the Jarrold next time![/quote]Yeh seeing a big hard man beaten to death by a horde of grandads would make my day !Why is there such nuggartory and a devide amongst Snakepit / Jarold fans, cant everyone just enjoy the f*cking game without the pleasure nazis having to dictate how one has fun ?