Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Couple of things

1. What''s up with Holty? Doesn''t look fit at the moment.

2. The teams we have played so far have picked up on average 5.8 points, where as the likes of the binmen have played teams that have picked up, on average, less than a points a game (4.8) which makes the claim that we''ve had an easy start rather daft!

Thanks

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Mike "]1. What''s up with Holty? Doesn''t look fit at the moment.[/quote]I think the lack of a full pre-season is catching up with him.  He''ll get there.[/quote]Walking to work will sort him out.

Without polluting my history with the scum''s webstie I don''t know who they''ve played apart from a poor Bristol City. We have played a fit Watford (who have no depth but a very good first XI) Scunthorpe (should be beating if we have aspirations to be anything other than relegation candidates) Swasea (best passing side in the league) Forest (are a quality side even if they didn''t show it) and Barnsley (had a good season last time round but again we should be looking to pick up 3 points)

We''ve had a good set of opening fixtures and done well with the Forest and Swansea results being the most pleasing, it bodes for a successful (mid table) finish.

As for Holt, unfit from preseason and looks to be carrying a little weight <insert driving ban joke here>