I think Danny Crow is doing really well for Norwich at the moment. I always meet him before home games and I think being given a professional contract has really helped him, as he was free scoring for the academy, and now he is free scoring for the reserves. Maybe, he is our equivalent of wayne rooney. Maybe he deserves a chance?

He maybe our answer to Wayne Rooney...

but first... he''s gotta change his name... This is not a crows club... this is a canaries club... crows try to eat canaries, but we''re to smart for them...and wait.... did you say Rooney... hold on... hold on.... If he idolises Rooney then he''s just day dreamin''! He needs to pull his head tassles in and shake a tale feather... Rooney... don''t get me started on Rooney... that kid... argghhhhhhh... can''t stand him.... he plays like a spoil little brat who''s play lunch got stolen and he''s out to get revenge on everyone''s french fries... if he goes head to head one more time he''ll pop a neck vein!!

But seriously, give the kid a go, like I''ve said before that why we have these "young talent" programs...

I reckon Rooney''s Sub''n up and tub''n up!

Someone told him that Subway was healthy, he probably heard it on late night CNN news or something... Is it just me, or is he tub''n up????? He looks well out of form, like you said "norwichtilidie"... and seriously... he''s struggling... cos it''s showing in his form... he''s always been fiery... but he needs to cool off, and smell the shrimps on the barbie!!

[quote]He maybe our answer to Wayne Rooney... but first... he''s gotta change his name... This is not a crows club... this is a canaries club... crows try to eat canaries, but we''re to smart for them...and ...[/quote]

One of the best sides we ever fielded consisted of 10 Canaries and a Crowe !

True... quite true... I had forgotten that, but this is the.... 2000 and fours, not the 60''s... well I guess the name doesn''t really matter then...

"birds of all kinds can flock together peacefully... when common goals are sort"!!

A bit of Normann philosophy for you...