Sign in to follow this  
Huh?!

Parking at Deepdale

Anyone know of a decent place to park at deepdale on Saturday. Wanna be fairly close to the ground that won''t charge over the odds for match day.

I''ve driven a few times to Deepdale so hopefully I can help:

If you get there early enough you can park in the park. Opposite their mainstand (the one thats been there more than a year) there''s a big park with an access road that you can park along, used by home and away alike never had problems parkign there.

If you''re a little later and come down the A5085 (the main road as you approach from the Motorway) there''s a fire station and primary school on the right that was quite reasonable last time I drove (think it was £4 but don''t quote me) these are around 5-10 minutes from the ground.

The Garisson pub is also the away pub for those interested, get to the crossroads where the Sainsburys is and head up the road directly from the ground for 5 minutes

Hi I live a minutes walk from the Deepdale, there''s plenty of street parking and the school across the road from Deepdale do match day parking :)

You will have a great day - two fabulous pubs just down the road - with the ground on your right, just walk down the hill - both welcoming to away fans (with parking) or there is a park right opposite the ground with cheap council type parking. If you have extra time to kill (or it''s very wet) try and see the Museum of Football (right next to the ground itself). Fantastic and you could spend a couple of hours in there alone. Also a decent cafe just outside the ground. Perfect away day, got everything, and hopefully 3 points for us.

Enjoy your day.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]You will have a great day - two fabulous pubs just down the road - with the ground on your right, just walk down the hill - both welcoming to away fans (with parking) or there is a park right opposite the ground with cheap council type parking. If you have extra time to kill (or it''s very wet) try and see the Museum of Football (right next to the ground itself). Fantastic and you could spend a couple of hours in there alone. Also a decent cafe just outside the ground. Perfect away day, got everything, and hopefully 3 points for us.

Enjoy your day.[/quote]

The Museum of Football is now closed as moving to Manchester, however the pubs are still here :)