Sign in to follow this  
We need a Manager

Bentley and Worthy make up

I think Bentley thinks he is the next best thing with all the haircuts and stuff and he thinks hes one of the stars of the team. Worthy may have just put him in his place by showing he will have to work to get in the team.

Bents may well have a bit of an attitude...I''m sure I had a stinker of one at his age and didn''t want to be reined in.  I don''t want to judge one way or the other as I don''t know all the facts but it''s worth remembering his age and relative inexperience, and that many of the top players in the game also have lots of self-confidence and more than a bit of arrogance.  I think he''ll still prove to be a real asset to us this season, but then again I could be wrong!  Hope not though!

Not entirely correct! It should read:

Bentley and Worthy wear make up!

You see, the real reason behind their tiff, was that young Davy B, went into Nigels ''make up bag,'' and helped himself to the managers lipstick and eyeliner etc, etc. Well! Nigel was distraught when he couldn''t find the said items as one would imagine. Fortunately Holty, (Nigels personal dresser and confidante) told Worthy about David purloining his ''slap'' from the locker room at Colney.....

Nigel stormed into Tanning Land! Went straight into the ''boy bentleys'' cubicle, and clobbered him over his bonce with his Gucci clutch bag, demanding the immediate return of his personal age-reducing clinique lotions & potions. Bentley was enraged  because he had just spent 3 stressful hours in Toni & Guys, having his stupendous coiffured barnet modified, and Nige, had destroyed it one foul swing of his petite handbag. Strong words between them ensued, resulting in ''Benty'' missing out playing footie for NCFC for a couple of games. So there you have it! It''s true y''know I have reliable contacts...;~) 

OTBC

If that''s the case Mello, then todays headlines should have been..."Worthy has Bent over... and the''ve both kissed and [been]made up" Ahhhhhh, their little lovers tiff, and the whirlwind romantic make and break up... that''s the kind of news that feeds the tabloids Put they better get it together for sat''dee!!!

He better, or I dare say it''ll be back to the running mill for our Mr Bentley... if you please!!

I think he''s itching to get a good show... I''m hoping he''ll be putting one on too...

[quote]If that''s the case Mello, then todays headlines should have been..."Worthy has Bent over... and the''ve both kissed and [been]made up" Ahhhhhh, their little lovers tiff, and the whirlwind romantic mak...[/quote]

I''m starting to like your humorous style Normann, brilliant mate!.

But to be serious, Mr Bentley has been a big let down for me, and IMO, he''s no better than who we already have at the club.

Personally I don''t give a hoot, if he b***ers off back to Arsenal, but then, I''m a harsh s*d anyway.

Thanks Mr Wizard... I like to go for a mix of humurous, and not too much seriousness, although I did cop an earful (and probably rightly so) over my post about the "boo-boys", it was a little bit too much on the serious side... As for Bentley, if we''ve paid up for him... he better get to work... the lazy b**std!! I''m all for change... people change... but i don''t want a sixth pence worth of effort!Get to work mate... or I''ll let you "Ave -IT" mr Bentley... if you please...

[quote]Ohh... and Mr Wizard...Sometimes the truth can be seen as harsh... you may well be an Harsh s*d... but atleast you may be honest too[/quote]

Normann Canary: My friends on here call me wiz, and I trust I can count on you, as being in that select group, yes?.

My apologies wiz...

I am grateful and honoured to be welcomed into your group of friends... just as long as this isn''t a neo-gothic, freako religo cult thing...??? that''s cool but i left my copy of "Druids for Dummies" at home... You can call me norm if you like?

cheers mate

[quote]My apologies wiz... I am grateful and honoured to be welcomed into your group of friends... just as long as this isn''t a neo-gothic, freako religo cult thing...??? that''s cool but i left my copy of "...[/quote]

Fear ye not Norm, I picked the name 1st wizard, because of my passion for fantasy novels, and nothing more sinister than that. Its sad really, yes?.

But don''t let on to anyone else please, especially Yankee Canary!. He''s in awe of my magical powers, not.

Oh damn, now I''m high jacking this thread, sorry people, especially as high jacking threads is one of pet hates.

I''ll just wave my wand, mutter a few magic words, and vanish right up my own a**e.

Sorry once again.   

Fear not...

Super Norm (second cousin to super ted) is always on the look out for trouble... I''ll steer this thread back to the loop hole!!

But first.... fantasy novels!!!!!!!!!!!!....
only joking... I liked ''arry pot''a... that''s really sad... hang on... I''ll just try and erase that.... ahhh..... sh*t.... I posted it!!!

For all you Bentley fans, we''ve started a Boy Bentley song list in the "AVE-IT, consequences maybe?????" thread... add to it/read them

wiz, if my arry pot''a secrect is safe with you... I''ll not tell yankee of your fantasies...

[quote]Fear not... Super Norm (second cousin to super ted) is always on the look out for trouble... I''ll steer this thread back to the loop hole!! But first.... fantasy novels!!!!!!!!!!!!.... only joking...[/quote]

Norm: Don''t you get me started on bloody ''arry potter'' my friend, that''s for kiddies, and not my idea of fantasy. Terry Goodkind & Simon Green more''s my tipple (dark and very, very gory) that must say something about me I suppose. And as I said, sad!.

Now back to the footy and Bents, do those two words go together by the way?. 

He''s supposed to be tops, tops, tops, at least according to old W*n*er boy. But we''ve yet to see it.

If he can live up to that bold statement, then City would indeed be fortunate, and of course I would then deny that I ever doubted him (joke). But until then....

The other worrying aspect of all this for me, is that Nigel must have seen something special in him to go for the deal in the first place.

I wish he''d tell us what on earth he did see to reach this conclusion, because I, like many, can''t fathom it out!.

Can you?.