Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Grant Holt banned for 6 months for speeding...

...funny, I seen him plenty of times and cant see how that it possible?

Banned for smashing into someone without due care or attention, now that I could see.

[quote user="Bowgy"]What is everyone having/had for tea tonight?

[/quote]

2 very small fish fingers. I hear they are all the rage with angry teenagers.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]

[quote user="Bowgy"]What is everyone having/had for tea tonight?

[/quote]

2 very small fish fingers. I hear they are all the rage with angry teenagers.

[/quote]

Cod n chips

[quote user="spencer 1970"]...funny, I seen him plenty of times and cant see how that it possible?

Banned for smashing into someone without due care or attention, now that I could see.[/quote]He''d need an HGV licence with the load he carries round.

i went to waitrose and picked up one of delia''s super recipe cards...........then i used it to spread the peanut butter in my banana sandwich.........football is for the working man.

In his post-trial interview he said it was a road of two halves but at the end of the day the 3 points were well deserved

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="spencer 1970"]...funny, I seen him plenty of times and cant see how that it possible? Banned for smashing into someone without due care or attention, now that I could see.[/quote]

He''d need an HGV licence with the load he carries round.
[/quote]

I am a tad surprised Kathy was not responded to this Mister C.Mind you she is probably thinking it is not best to comment on his load.Do you think it will be splashed all over the papers in the morning?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="spencer 1970"]...funny, I seen him plenty of times and cant see how that it possible? Banned for smashing into someone without due care or attention, now that I could see.[/quote]

[/quote]

I am a tad surprised Kathy was not responded to this Mister C.Mind you she is probably thinking it is not best to comment on his load.Do you think it will be splashed all over the papers in the morning?

[/quote]

No its morning time now and nothing in the papers, wait till Chris''i goes to court,as he pleads not guilty, and cas gets adjourne''d

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No its morning time now and nothing in the papers, wait till Chris''i goes to court,as he pleads not guilty, and cas gets adjourne''d

[/quote]

I think you have missed my attempt at humour Pete.

i got a 6 month ban for totting up a couple of years ago did my fitness the world of good push biking everywhere and i swore i would keep it up once i got my license back..did i f--k though ..i haven''t been on a bike since [:D]