Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Donny Score prediction

What''s everyone''s score prediction for tonights game?

I''m going for a 1-0 win, Holty with a diving header!!

C''mon You Yellows!!![:D]

I think this will be our hardest game of the season so far.

Donny are no mugs, especially at home and have some good players-John Oster, Brian Stock, James Hayter and Billy Sharp especially.

Given a point now, would take it and lock it away in a safe very enthusiastically! I''ll go for 1-1.

Hoping now that Holt''s court case is over and resolved, a weight has been lifted from his shoulders and he''ll open up and have a great game tonight.

[quote user="kdncfc"]Think this will be a toughie, my heart says we''ll get a point but my head says 2-1 to Donny.
[/quote]

Sadly I agree.  But live in hope of a 3-0 to us and Holt scoring in the 93rd minute with a 30 yard drive........Oh hang on. that''ll have to wait for 6 months!  

I think this will be a tough one. So without Surman, we now rely on Hoolahan to create, something which he has''nt been doing recently, cant see it happening to be honest, Im going for a 1 all - Chris Martin, a draw would be a great result IMO, donny are the ''arsenal of the football league'' aparently.

Doncaster are a good team and could surprise a few this season, will be our toughest game of the season so far and we will have to work hard for a 2-1 win.

Unfortunately, I can''t see anything but a 2-0 loss tonight. They''re a very good side and will make the top 8, possibly top 6 this year

Am in attendance tonight - the wind is blowing so both teams will hopefully be keeping the ball on the ground - but if they should try a pot shot watch it bamboozle the keepers.  Expect there to be a few more goals than recently because of the tit Ilderton in charge - expect at least two penalties, but this time at least one for each side.  So 2-2 I think but wonder if anyone will rival Carl Cort''s spectacular from the last game there?

right he goes

we will score early i thinking hoolahan from the spot, then we will take our foot of the gas and concede 2 either side of half time. Lambert throws on mcnammee and jackson who both step up and bang in 2 late goals.

we win 3 - 2 dream world i know, but hey ho would be nuts if this happened!!