Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

NORWICH V IPSWICH

Why does this game have to be played on a sunday at stupid o''clock, its not as if there will be any trouble, all the old Holligans have gone, any one who got on the pitch has been banned, anyone for fighting or chanting racists remarks has been banned, so why is it not played at a decent time, because we all have to sit at the ground (Carrow Road) like you do at the Theatre, clap when something funny or good happens, stand up for a short moment when allowed i.e Score a Goal or Toilet Run, or to the Bar before Half time!!

Didn''t we ''discuss'' this to death on here about 3 months ago, plus every time the game is scheduled for a Sunday lunch time?

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Why does this game have to be played on a sunday at stupid o''clock, its not as if there will be any trouble, all the old Holligans have gone, any one who got on the pitch has been banned, anyone for fighting or chanting racists remarks has been banned, so why is it not played at a decent time, because we all have to sit at the ground (Carrow Road) like you do at the Theatre, clap when something funny or good happens, stand up for a short moment when allowed i.e Score a Goal or Toilet Run, or to the Bar before Half time!![/quote]

Have they?  I think you''ll find the same old hatred is still there for the scum.

Sadly there is an element of hooliganism in every club, even though it might be small, there are still d***s who are there not to watch the match but to cause trouble both inside and outside the club

after the leeds  scum match, the blue scum seem like nothing really.

Im not saying that leeds are fiercer rivals, theyre just a bunch of twa*s