Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Leicester - Grade C, Swansea - Grade A?!

How does that work, other than it''s a tuesday night match...have the board had a look at sales so far and reduced the bands accordingly or was there always going to be two bands difference between two matches which in my view should both be Grade B

Probably that is a Tuesday night game and Leicester haven''t had a great start, so could be less appealing?

school night , so make kids a quid , and they attract more kids plus parents than otherwise they would have

£21 should be the standard price for the cheapest adult tickets in the ground!

Kids for a quid shouldn''t happen to often!

16-21 casual tickets at £15 for standard games and £20 for category A games should also be the norm!

[quote user="The Lord"]How does that work, other than it''s a tuesday night match...have the board had a look at sales so far and reduced the bands accordingly or was there always going to be two bands difference between two matches which in my view should both be Grade B[/quote]The Board must have agreed that the fans are right to complain that the casual prices are too high. Why else would you have Swansea - a club a million miles from Norwich - as a Group A then have Leicester as a Grade C ?Although it''s 120 miles from Norwich it''s always been regarded as a bit of a '' derby '' game. It''s always been a bit of an '' edgy '' fixture over the years even more so after the trouble in Leicester after our 4-0 hammering there a little while back.It''ll be interesting to see what the attendance is on the night.....

[quote user="The Lord"]How does that work, other than it''s a tuesday night match...have the board had a look at sales so far and reduced the bands accordingly or was there always going to be two bands difference between two matches which in my view should both be Grade B[/quote]

I think it has something to do with making up the difference to pay for our season tickets, I mean, some times 3 home matches for £34 a month.  

24 and a bit thousand at the last Norwich home game.....I also noticed that six of the corporate boxes in the River End were unoccupied - including a plethora of empty seats in the Wensum wing infill.....and various noticeable gaps in other areas of the stands.

If Barnsley hadn''t brought a ''fairly decent amount of support'' - then we''d be looking at 23,000 +

What grade was the Barnsley game?

Are people still on holiday? Was the match televised?.......

Have those extra season tickets that have been made available - been sold yet?