Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

City to host England U21's

[quote user="CT"]

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2155451,00.html

Anyone else going to go to this?

COYY!

[/quote]

Been to the last three at Carrow Road and they have been cracking games.  My memory also tells me that my first ever floodlit match at Carrow Road was an England/France game in about 1965 when England won 7-1 and contained many of the following years World Cup winning squad.

what a great price to get in! £10 for adults £5 for kids!. wish i lived back in norwich, i''d love to go!. Lets show col who how to fill a ground for england u21''s!

I went to the last one, against Greece I think and it was amazing, totally different atmosphere to City games!I''m buying tickets for my kids to go, but will likely be away working so won''t be able to make it myself.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]prices aren''t that bad really. Do ST holdewrs get a dissycount[/quote]

I will be in Kenya then but my granchildren will be going, well 10 of them will anyway

as Stuart Pearce said its a great venue with a great atmosphere

I think its congrats to all at CR for being chosen to host the game.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][Kenya- for a general holiday or for something important e.g. helping animals?[/quote]

Bit of both we are involved with a School out there, we addopted two children out there and pay for thier schooling and well being.