Sign in to follow this  
Cj

Club Canary Coach Travel

Making my first away trip using the clubs buses on qpr game and was just wandering how they were?

Never had a problem with them, but get their early if you want to sit with somebody if you aren''t going on your own. You''ll get some people on here moaning about them, but ignore them!

Club Cabbage? The same as any coach ride, essentially. Dont they notoriously break down?! Do they still do the 1st/last goalscorer sweepstakes??

[quote user="Largey"]Club Cabbage? The same as any coach ride, essentially. Dont they notoriously break down?! Do they still do the 1st/last goalscorer sweepstakes??[/quote]Yeah. [:D]

The sweepstake is beast.

Also,  never broken down in my 3 year career.

Cabbage is fine, you will see on Saturday! Turn up 30mins before they leave to get a good seat (if you want), or just turn up later.

But don''t sit in one of the front seats, the, *ahem* "veteran" fans like those.

And don''t sit at the back, else they will moan about the noise coming from the back.

The middle is out as well, as they like to have those seats for their coats and 40 year old black ''Gola'' holdalls.

Bear in mind also that, at some point on the journey, someone will say something along the lines of "...is he taking the A325, he should have kept on this road and taken that second exit onto the A409, that''s how I would have done it..."

But no, it can be fun, enjoy!

Door to door service with some interesting characters!  From memory coaches park just up the road from the ground at QPR so not far to walk after match.

Pick the coach carefully, I went to Millwall on one last season that had no leg room, no toilet, didn''t stop and got lost so was bursting for the loo when we got there.

[quote user="Big Slob"]Watch out for drool from the window lickers
[/quote]

That is offensive, unnecessary, and uncalled for. You should feel ashamed  of yourself

[quote user="I am a Turd"]

[quote user="Big Slob"]Watch out for drool from the window lickers[/quote]

That is offensive, unnecessary, and uncalled for. You should feel ashamed  of yourself

[/quote]Coming from ''I am a turd'', which is very offensive and it made me feel really insecure about my nationality and ethnicity.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="I am a Turd"]

[quote user="Big Slob"]Watch out for drool from the window lickers
[/quote]

[/quote]Coming from ''I am a turd'', which is very offensive and it made me feel really insecure about my nationality and ethnicity.
[/quote]

Really??? I apologise, I will change my name forthwith.

Incidently, do you not use your Xbox anymore? Not seen you online in ages mate.