Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

How Many Of You!!!

Neither.The only time i get out of my seat is to go to the bar/toilet/leave,normally about 5/10 mins before the end of the halves.

If you see me at a game you''d know who I am as I start many many chants and what''s more I chant when there''s only 2-3 of us to keep it going like at Donny, Scunny and Blackburn

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Actually start a Chant or join in with the singing... or do you just stand up once a goal has scored clapping to the samba music!!! 0%[/quote]I remain completely silent for 96% of the game, breaking this vow only to tut as Russell Martin gives the ball away or to swear as Chris Martin fails to hit the top corner from 25 yards, the lazy bugger.  For the 3% when we score I stand up, say "huzzah!" and applaud out of time to the music, then I sit down again and after 20 seconds of the restart (the remaining 1%) I turn to my neighbour and say "here we go, watch, now we''ll let one in."

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="zemas tendon"]Actually start a Chant or join in with the singing... or do you just stand up once a goal has scored clapping to the samba music!!! 0%[/quote]

I remain completely silent for 96% of the game, breaking this vow only to tut as Russell Martin gives the ball away or to swear as Chris Martin fails to hit the top corner from 25 yards, the lazy bugger.  For the 3% when we score I stand up, say "huzzah!" and applaud out of time to the music, then I sit down again and after 20 seconds of the restart (the remaining 1%) I turn to my neighbour and say "here we go, watch, now we''ll let one in."

[/quote]

Honestly Chopsy, what are you like?  I go and fall asleep in my seat - its the only chance you get with a young baby.  As for the noise levels - the baby is louder so it doesnt disturb me.  I''m surprised with a young baby yourself you dont have the same experience