Sign in to follow this  
hansolo

where is david fox

[quote user="Bobby Can"]

He must be gutted, everyone seems to be ahead of him in the queue at the moment.

Will he play again for us??

[/quote]People really dont understand the term "squad" or "fitness" around here do they ?!I love it, a player doesnt play for 2 -3 games and thier Norwich career is over !

never said career was over just thought he looked promising. but then i think he has got a prem league star in the making in front of him in korey smith.

[quote user="hansolo"]never said career was over just thought he looked promising. but then i think he has got a prem league star in the making in front of him in korey smith.[/quote]

It''s a good job he doesn''t play in the same position as Korey then. To be honest it''s more Crofts that Fox has to worry about.

Since the injury to Surman, Fox was probably vying with Lappin to fill in. Lappin probably won it because of his defensive capability, but we know that PL rates Fox.

As Surman is due to be out for a few weeks, even if there are no further injuries Fox must have a chance to play.

[quote user="Salopian"]Since the injury to Surman, Fox was probably vying with Lappin to fill in. Lappin probably won it because of his defensive capability, but we know that PL rates Fox. As Surman is due to be out for a few weeks, even if there are no further injuries Fox must have a chance to play.[/quote]

True but I would also have thought Lappin being left footed has a massive bearing on selection because it keeps the diamond balanced.