Sign in to follow this  
RichT - The Biscuit

Question for Hucks.....

You''re a reader and now clearly a writer on here, did you read (and maybe write under an alias) when you were a player or is this something that you have got into since?

Also, are you aware of any current players who might read or write? Obviously don''t give away their details as I can imagine the carnage on here when someone who does has a bad game.!!!

[quote user="RichT - The Biscuit"]Also, are you aware of any current players who might read or write?[/quote]I believe most of them can read and write! [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="RichT - The Biscuit"]Also, are you aware of any current players who might read or write?[/quote]I believe most of them can read and write! [:S][/quote]im not sure about grant holt,with all this i filled the wrong form in lark. Bloody t'' lion, t''witch and t'' wardrobe watching flatcap wearing whippet chasing nartherners!

I can imagine football players must have a fair bit of time on their hands in comparison to that of a "normal" job. However, I can''t really see any of them spending too much time on message boards. The only reason I come on here is down to boredom at work. If I had the kind of income of even a Norwich player, I would be living the life of riley, not sat on my backside!