Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

QPR Ticket

Anyone know how this is going to work with that deal the Sun were doing with collecting tokens for cheap tickets? Do we need to apply by post?

i emailed the club 3 weeks ago about the Sun''s token offer, but have not received a replay.

PS If anyone has a set of tokens they won''t use can you let me know please.

Bit of a random question, but...

Why is it only necessary for U-21''s to prove they are under 21, but not for over-60''s to prove they are over 60?

I''m sure it''s generally meant to cover all areas, but the asterisk (which denotes that proof is required) is only by the U-21''s option - which isn''t the 1st option so it can''t even be claimed to cover all bases.

Like I said, weird question...

I look forward to blagging an over-60''s ticket when I start going grey/losing my hair/etc! Although, of course, my devilish good looks may hold me back! ;)

I shall be going to this one. Hopefully it won''t rain like it did last time I was there in the lower tier. Still I didn''t mind, we grabbed a one nil win with Darel Russell scoring a messy goal in front of the away fans. Very wet but very worth it. The ground isn''t great but can get a good atmosphere from the away side.

I think with the sun token thing, all you do is take the application form with the tokens down to the ticket office, and they''ll just give you your tickets at the cheaper price.. I''ll be picking mine up next week so I''m hoping that''s how it works

Well i went into get my tickets at 3pm today and a chap beside me got the Sun deal? Maybe worth going down to the ground instead of calling.

Couple of questions;

Does that dick in the sombrero still go,and still get lots of abuse?

And what pubs are good,i haven''t been to QPR for a long time!

There is a pub right near the ground which, like the stadium, is a bit of a hole but a good tight atmosphere! We could''nt get near the bar last time so went to a little offy next to pub.

It''s funny how 3 years ago this was a ''bottom of the table'' clash....

Now it''s a top-end clash, between ''league leaders'' and a flowing-football team aiming for the play-offs. Still not sure it can justify £30 though!! Still, see you all there.

[quote user="KCanary"]There is a pub right near the ground which, like the stadium, is a bit of a hole but a good tight atmosphere! We could''nt get near the bar last time so went to a little offy next to pub.[/quote]

Oh yeah,i remember the place,away colours not welcome i presume.I might just stop at Baker St and have a few there[^o)]