Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Doncaster match report on www.dh6.co.uk

go on then i`ll do say it  ... great report ads well done i know how hard it is ..i run the line for my sons under 13 team and write the match report in the lowestoft journal.. i know how easy it is to switch off thinking of cliches for the report like `rose like a salmon to head in` and  `ghosted in at the near post` next thing you know everyones screaming offside at you and you don''t know whats going on and stick your flag up out of instinct only for the other set of parents to scream biased w@nker at  you..so to play left back and have offside traps and  a winger to mark  and other stuff to worry about whilst  thinking your report up is some achievement  [:D]

Good report...I''d like to hear whether Lambert plays positive throughout the half-time teamtalk like he does on the post-match interview...or if he lays into the players following a poor first half!

Hucks, would it be possible to have a Q+A section for yourself...to answer any questions when/if you get a chance??

Got to love Hucks website - players writing match reports - brilliant!

Well done Adam and Hucks! Great work!

Really good report, and interesting to get one from someone who actually played in the game.Nice one![:)]

[quote user="hucks"]I''ve said much worse, think i moaned more than Holty![/quote]...but you are still way behind the other Norwich favorite - Bellamy.  At least when you walked up to the ref you didn''t have the crowd all call out Shhhhhhhhh.

I remember when Hucks used to get fouled (standard) it looked like he would turn to the ref and indicate how many fouls his marker had made on him. Did anyone else ever notice this? I could be totally wrong but that''s what it looked like!

Most fouled player in the Premiership at one point!

I think this is another area that more tv cameras could really help with.  The amount of stuff that goes on off the ball that you only see when you are at the live game always amazes me.

Great feature Hucks getting a player to write the match report. Next time get " a view from a Norwich opponent" Be great to see Macnamme flying past a full back who is rapidly talking into a dictaphone or scribbling notes in a book.

always interesting to have a "Players eye view" from after the game, not the usual monotone "we played well today!" crap that you get on Match of the day!

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="I am a Turd"]still not up Hucks..........................[/quote]

Stephen Fry might be able to help you there.

[/quote]

Narf Narf. I love schoolboy humour

Just read your interview with Iwan, can i say its a great piece, loved t well done the both of you.Now one with you Hucks would be nice, mind you, you cant interview yourself can you lol