Sign in to follow this  
RichT - The Biscuit

Iwan Interview on www.dh6.co.uk

Everyone wants to play forever, but in real world, it''s better to get out when people still think you can play, than when people know you can''t

i''m enjoying this website and charity stuff at moment until i''ve got my badges

[quote user="hucksdh6couk"]Everyone wants to play forever, but in real world, it''s better to get out when people still think you can play, than when people know you can''t i''m enjoying this website and charity stuff at moment until i''ve got my badges[/quote]

It''s very true, which is why it is sad you never got to go out on a high, although it sounded like you enjoyed a good first season in MLS.

What is the plan when you get your badges, you said before you wanted to go into coaching youngsters?

Hucks,

I know as most do on this site that your next interview is with Dean Ashton but on your website, you can ask your question to the next intereviewee but it doesn''t say who that is. Just a thought but some might not use this site and would therefore not know who they were asking a question to.