Sign in to follow this  
RichT - The Biscuit

Iwan Interview on www.dh6.co.uk

Just read it, some great questions and it''s great to have a read about how a true legend feels about stuff that happens, great work Hucks.

Who''s next and when is someone going to interview you Hucks??

Can I also add, does anyone else find it quite surreal that Hucks posts on here or am I just starstruck because he''s one of my favourite players?!?!?!?

If just the questions are showing, double click near or at the bottom of each one, the reply should then come up and stay on the page as you scroll down them.

Some good stuff on there, Hucks is quite blunt about some things.

Yep, need to get an Q&A session on there with him answering in due course!

[quote user="CDMullins"]Website keeps losing the answers for me, they flash up, then go off, leaving just the questions![/quote]

Same happened to me. Click on the question and they appear. Job done

Other than Hucks who else would you like to hear from, i''m guessing that Hucks mobile is full of numbers for footballers so what do you think?

I''d quite like to hear from Dean Ashton as I''m interested in his views about his transfer and that injury!!!

Mike Walker. He might have quite a lot to say, and deserves the opportunity. Has kepy a very low profile about both spells with us, as well as his time with Everton.

Hi all sorry for delay getting Q & A on dh6, just double click on question for answer, wanted the Q & A to be more personal than normal stuff some great questions from you guy, alot asking the same things so tried to cover as much as possible

Next up Dean Ashton you can start getting Questions at www.dh6.co.uk

Thanks

Hucks

Yeah Deano would be a great interview, probably has a lot to say about

his brief time here and the sad way his career ended so early. Good read that, and thanks for asking my question Hucks. Were the questions from Lee Croft & Gunny genuinely from  them?! Awesome!

[quote user="RichT - The Biscuit"]Ok, I''ll ask the obvious question....who would they be then Hucks!?!?![/quote]other than Roeder?

my question go answered! Brilliant! thanks for asking it Hucks!Iwan is a legend and my all time favourite city player! this has made me a very, very happy man!

Excellent interview thanks Hucks!

Before you think about putting future interviews on video on your website for free, can I urge you to consider making a DVD at the end of the season? Your happiest sporting moments, and all the interviews this season.

Bang it out for a tenner and get all profits to go to DH6! I''m sure myself and many others would be happy to pay for a copy and your friends at Archant could always help you with the DVD side of things/editing etc.

What do you think Hucks?

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Yeah Deano would be a great interview, probably has a lot to say about his brief time here and the sad way his career ended so early.

Good read that, and thanks for asking my question Hucks.

Were the questions from Lee Croft & Gunny genuinely from  them?! Awesome![/quote]

whos gonna dare ask about how those rumours came about ? [:D]

Great read, a feature all clubs should have..always good to see the true insight into what actually goes on who would you pick out of the world of football if you could interview anyone darren?

You know how to play a crowd Hucks!

Do you still wish you was out there playing now Hucks, or has that stage passed you and you just enjoy watching the lads at Carrow Road fighting to get back to where we belong?

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Excellent interview thanks Hucks! Before you think about putting future interviews on video on your website for free, can I urge you to consider making a DVD at the end of the season? Your happiest sporting moments, and all the interviews this season. Bang it out for a tenner and get all profits to go to DH6! I''m sure myself and many others would be happy to pay for a copy and your friends at Archant could always help you with the DVD side of things/editing etc. What do you think Hucks?[/quote]

That is a brilliant idea Muddy [:D]

Brilliant interview Hucks and thanks for asking my question.

Just got to think of a good one for Dean now!  [:S][8-|]