Sign in to follow this  
Olano

Norwgan team Bodø/Glimt have to sell and they have meny good players

[quote user="Olano"]what is wrong with people on this page. Go to footymad and you will see I have a bit over 2000 post there. And I`m not a person that wind ups anything. So to talk bad against BroadstersR is stupid. If you want to attack me ok. But again I will not go back to this page. So please let this tread ore subject ore what ever you call it die.

If you want to talk I will be on Footymad
[/quote]

Well done folks.

As for that "Windmill" idiot, I am left bothamused and speechless. 

[quote user="Olano"]what is wrong with people on this page. Go to footymad and you will see I have a bit over 2000 post there. And I`m not a person that wind ups anything. So to talk bad against BroadstersR is stupid. If you want to attack me ok. But again I will not go back to this page. So please let this tread ore subject ore what ever you call it die. If you want to talk I will be on Footymad[/quote]In which case you might not read this but in case you can, I wanted to say:Jeg beklager.  Noen ganger jeg er en idiot.Which translates (I am trusting Google for this) as"I am sorry.  Sometimes I am an idiot."People may dispute my use of "sometimes," but I think we can agree on the rest.

A good post olano and makes a change from the drivel often churned out on this board. Scandinavia has been a successful area for City in the past, Nedergaard & Svensson in the recent past and Askou did a good job for us last season and hopefully in the future.Players from that area of the world seem to settle well in England and adapt to the English game quickly, it''s certainly an area that should be looked at closely.I''ve noticed you''ve not posted a great deal on the footymad board, hope to see you contributing more frequently again soon, you''re certainly able to have a sensible discussion on there without the stick or ignorant comments you often see on here.

So broadstairsR, its ok for big headed numpties like yourself to go around calling people less intelligent for making a mistake is it? Pompous idiot,crawl out of your own backside son.

I''m not full of venom,I apologised to the OP. What I don''t like is arrogant know all''s who look down on people for making such trivial mistakes. So I''ll ask you again, do you think your clever to talk down on people?

[quote user="morty"]Deriously Arthur, a man of your years with a touchscreen phone?

Whatever next?

[:)]
[/quote]

Oh! It''s THAT Whittle. It all makes sense now.

My attitude is fine Mr. Whittle. You are perhaps rather even more sensitive tonight than usual it seems.

See how I deliberately built a spelling mistake into my last post, just for comedy?Damn this new touch screen phone.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="Whittle''s Windmill"]Leave the wind ups to morty,cluck or shyster Sonny.quote]

haha yeah cause there the comedy genius wind up kings arent they, and not at all sad little knobheads with too much time on there hands trolling from behind a computer screen...[/quote]Check you out Mr Keyboard warrior. I will happily meet anyone off here for a pint, and regularly do.[:)][/quote]

So why did you decline on my offer to meet the other day?

I didn''t decline, I wasn''t sure if I was free or not, turned out I was, and I looked out for you on the forum to suggest we meet for a pint. But never saw you.I''m flying to Rotterdam on Tuesday for about 5 weeks, we''ll sort something out when I get back.[:)]

[quote user="Whittles Windmill"]Mortuary,I''ve had it for 18 months and ive only just worked the bleeder out nd now the contracts up![/quote]I don''t think touch screen phones were truly designed for mens sausagey fingers.I have to keep one long nail to even stand a chance.

Well.. what a waste of time. Thanks Olano for attempting a genuine football discussion. I am embarrassed that the fans of our team have been unable to contribute to the debate on this board (with exceptions).

This forum can, at times, resemble a dating agency for cyber teens that haven''t yet been given the pocket money for an xbox.

correcting grammar on a message board must be akin to farting in a lift.

"Correcting grammar on a message board must be akin to farting in a lift."

If you are referring partly to my rather childish corrections of Mr.Whittle''s extremely unpleasant outburst, then you are correct. However, the lift had been repeatedly soiled previously.

I agree with you about the deterioration of this post. To me, an acceptable discussion point quickly turned into a series of posts containing ridicule and insult, before finally descending into out-and-out unpleasantness. Many had no intention of taking up the original point made, but were rather more concerned with trying to be clever.

It has occurred to me more than once recently that this type of thing is becoming more and more common on this Board lately, at the expense of decent debate. Too often a worthwhile thread descends into a series of spats between individuals, maybe cyber teens, which are boring and ruin the point of the original contribution.  

Banter between friends is acceptable, as are amusing little p. takes. Rudeness cannot be.

In this particular case, it was more unfortunate because the originator happened to be a foreigner,  who with no prior-to connections, is an ardent supporter of NCFC, who is fairly well known in our footballing circles as very genuine and has posted on this Board frequently before, often to mention Scandinavian footballers who are worth our Club taking a look at.

Mr. Whittle called it all a "Little mistake." I call it ignorance and rather typical of the direction this Board often takes lately.

Kind of agree with you Broadstairs, but then we have had spoof foreigners starting threads before and some of the people on this thread have called them on it and been right.  This time they got it wrong and have apologised, time to forget it and move on?

Elano, thanks for the post, you`ll find you can have a decent footy debate on here once the "regulars" realise you`re not on a wind-up. 

P.s. Norway- what a gorgeous country.  My friend is on the Lofoten islands at the moment hoping to see the Aurora, but alas too cloudy so far!

The silly thing is Olano has been an (ir)regular contributor for some time and is a name I recognise. 

I dont know any of the players mentioned - but as I think the only position we need to strengthen is up a championship quality target man I am going to declare myself out.

Jeez,will everyone let it go... I made a genuine mistake,took offence to someone who called me less intelligent for making said mistake and apologise to the OP. Anyone would''ve thought united nations blue caps were on the Norwegian border stopping the royal navy invading Oslo! I''M SORRY!

[quote user="Whittles Windmill"]Jeez,will everyone let it go... I made a genuine mistake,took offence to someone who called me less intelligent for making said mistake and apologise to the OP. Anyone would''ve thought united nations blue caps were on the Norwegian border stopping the royal navy invading Oslo! I''M SORRY![/quote]For the record, I''m just a tiny bit more sorry than Arthur is.

Arthur''s Artesian Well....said:

Jeez,will everyone let it go... I made a genuine mistake,took offence to someone who called me less intelligent for making said mistake and apologise to the OP. Anyone would''ve thought united nations blue caps were on the Norwegian border stopping the royal navy invading Oslo! I''M SORRY!

I reply with:

Sorry, but.....It''s Royal Navy.....

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence, would actually know that....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I reply with:

[/quote]

PS.....I''m only joking.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

I reply with:

[/quote]

PS.....I''m only joking.....

[/quote]

....and it''s United Nations....