Sign in to follow this  
Olano

Norwgan team Bodø/Glimt have to sell and they have meny good players

I`m frome Norway and youst read in the Norwegan news that Bodø/Glimt dont have money to pay there players.So they

are going to sell everthing they can geth money from. And other good

players are oute of contract and wil probably not sign for them now.

Ladre Bjrdal is pure goold. The best central difender Norwich can dram of.

John Rnning is an other wery good central difender.

Andres Kondradsen a 20 year ord good midfilder. (perhaps to expensive)

Stefan Johansen a good right side midfilder (free transfer)

Pavel Londak a wery good keeper.

The rest of the team is crap ore old, but if enyone of you know some of

the scouts that takes look at players tel them to go to Bodo and have a

look :-)I like the team so is sad they have finanical problems, but Norwich is my favorit team.sorry aboute the english but is norwegan

Nice point Olano.

I always like Scandinavian footballers. They are usually strong mentally and physically, with a good attitude.

We could do worse than to scout that area more. The thin populations in those countries mean that support is quite lowish, as must be wages and fees

I get what you say.

I really don''t know what the two nonsense contributions below your O/P were about though.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Nice point Olano.

I always like Scandinavian footballers. They are usually strong mentally and physically, with a good attitude.

We could do worse than to scout that area more. The thin populations in those countries mean that support is quite lowish, as must be wages and fees

I get what you say.

I really don''t know what the two nonsense contributions below your O/P were about though.

[/quote]

You''re kidding aren''t you?

We could do worse than to scout that area more. [/quote]

Hmmm, or alternatively we might unearth a pair of nuggets like Worthy did when he signed Helveg and Mattias Jonson (the latter being quite possibly the worst excuse for a winger I have ever had the misfortune to set eyes on - and I had a season ticket back in the days of Louie Donawa)

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

We could do worse than to scout that area more. [/quote]

Hmmm, or alternatively we might unearth a pair of nuggets like Worthy did when he signed Helveg and Mattias Jonson (the latter being quite possibly the worst excuse for a winger I have ever had the misfortune to set eyes on - and I had a season ticket back in the days of Louie Donawa)

[/quote]

the same excuse of a winger who has 57 caps for Sweden?

Jonson wasn''t great (never justified his fee), but in time I think he could have been useful.

He was certainly committed, and won player of the month at one point if I recall?

Not a patch on dear Matthias though...absolutely loved him!

[quote user="Whittle''s Windmill"]Leave the wind ups to morty,cluck or shyster Sonny.quote]

haha yeah cause there the comedy genius wind up kings arent they, and not at all sad little knobheads with too much time on there hands trolling from behind a computer screen...

considering the amount of rubbish that sometimes get posted on here im surprised at the response to this, to me the post seems serious, not sure how exactly we can motivate our scouts to go hunt these players down off a members recommendation, but he''s just giving his thoughts on players that will now be available from clubs he knows alot more about than we do (English not brilliant ill admit, but you try speaking Norwegian)

Regarding Helveg and Johnson, if I remember correctly both were internationals, with Helveg having competed for Denmark in the 2002 world cup (he didn''t look to bad to me, not that we saw much of him, didn''t get much of a chance if i recall correctly.

The players in Glimt will cost and will not demand big wages. For them it is better to go to the UK and let other clubs see how good they are. So that they one day can get to a big club in Europe. Now days they normally goes to Rosenborg, ore to German, Danish ore French clubs. But most norwgans wants to play in England. And for the peoples that only care about my not so perfect English get a life :-) I''m only trying to communicate that there are good footballers out there and that I hope they can find there way to Norwich

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="Whittle''s Windmill"]Leave the wind ups to morty,cluck or shyster Sonny.quote]

haha yeah cause there the comedy genius wind up kings arent they, and not at all sad little knobheads with too much time on there hands trolling from behind a computer screen...[/quote]Check you out Mr Keyboard warrior. I will happily meet anyone off here for a pint, and regularly do.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="Whittle''s Windmill"]Leave the wind ups to morty,cluck or shyster Sonny.quote]

haha yeah cause there the comedy genius wind up kings arent they, and not at all sad little knobheads with too much time on there hands trolling from behind a computer screen...[/quote]Check you out Mr Keyboard warrior. I will happily meet anyone off here for a pint, and regularly do.[:)][/quote]hahaha classic example Morty, cheers...

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="morty"]Example of what, exactly?[/quote]haha, of you being a knobhead...[/quote]Lol, whatever mate. Looks like you are the one hiding behind the screen being abusive though, not me.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="morty"]Example of what, exactly?[/quote]haha, of you being a knobhead...[/quote]Lol, whatever mate. Looks like you are the one hiding behind the screen being abusive though, not me.[/quote]yeh fair do''s...

[quote user="Olano"]I`m frome Norway and youst read in the Norwegan news that Bodø/Glimt dont have money to pay there players.So they

are going to sell everthing they can geth money from. And other good

players are oute of contract and wil probably not sign for them now.

The rest of the team is crap ore old, but if enyone of you know some of

the scouts that takes look at players tel them to go to Bodo and have a

look :-)I like the team so is sad they have finanical problems, but Norwich is my favorit team.sorry aboute the english but is norwegan[/quote]This is so obviously a wind-up.  It''s like the "french" policeman from Allo Allo.  "If I spell some words wrong, people will think I am Norwegian."  Okay....

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Olano"]I`m frome Norway and youst read in the Norwegan news that Bodø/Glimt dont have money to pay there players.

So they are going to sell everthing they can geth money from. And other good players are oute of contract and wil probably not sign for them now.

The rest of the team is crap ore old, but if enyone of you know some of the scouts that takes look at players tel them to go to Bodo and have a look :-)
I like the team so is sad they have finanical problems, but Norwich is my favorit team.

sorry aboute the english but is norwegan
[/quote]

This is so obviously a wind-up.  It''s like the "french" policeman from Allo Allo.  "If I spell some words wrong, people will think I am Norwegian."  Okay....

[/quote]

Awwww let them believe it you spoil sport....jeez, next you''ll be telling them the truth about the tooth fairy!

Olano has been posting on the Footymad site for years, where he is a respected. He has not bothered with this this Board much. It is obvious why.

He visited England  last year and was met by members of Footymad. He went to a game and the training ground and, I believe, spoke to some players.

An admirable and intrepid supporter of NCFC for some years, he is probably unaware of the parochialism inherent in so many of the Club''s less intelligent supporters.

Olano has been posting on the Footymad site for years, where he is a respected. He has not bothered with this this Board much. It is obvious why.

He visited England  last year and was met by members of Footymad. He went to a game and the training ground and, I believe, spoke to some players.

An admirable and intrepid supporter of NCFC for some years, he is probably unaware of the parochialism inherent in so many of the Club''s less intelligent supporters.

[/quote]

"Allez.......oops!"

Thanks BroadstairsR. And from now I will only be on Footymad :-)I was trying to talk about football but the pinkun page is only about the English language, Saa farvell og takk for meg !

BroadstarsR, here''s a bit of advice....stop acting like a pompous little prick before someone knocks you off your little ego trip. Stop trying to be the big clever man and button the lip. How many wind ups do we get on here? If someone comes on here with what seems a ridiculous post people will jump on it. If olano is real than I apologise but your attitude Broadstairs will get people''s backs up.

what is wrong with people on this page. Go to footymad and you will see I have a bit over 2000 post there. And I`m not a person that wind ups anything. So to talk bad against BroadstersR is stupid. If you want to attack me ok. But again I will not go back to this page. So please let this tread ore subject ore what ever you call it die. If you want to talk I will be on Footymad

Tusan Takk Olano. The problem is getting info like this through to the club. Certainly you would hope our scouts can afford to look beyond the English league, and despite Ringnes being 70nok I''m sure they can afford a 2 match scouting trip to beautiful Norway. Perhaps an email to the club would be better than a Pink-un message?

Med vennlig hilsen

Dr Ink

Olano. Im very sorry for being rude,we have so many silly posts on here and I genuinely thought you were winding us up. I''m proud of our overseas supporters and again I apologise.